Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him (3038 Views)

PHOTOS: Pope Francis Meets With The Idps In CAR / (photos) Pope Francis Arrive Kenya Hold Mass / PHOTOS: Pope Francis Arrives Kenya On His First Visit To Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pope Francis bursts into laughter when he saw a baby dressed in the same clothes as him as he traveled in his ‘Popemobile’ through the city where thousands gathered to greet him on the penultimate day of his US tour.

Daniel and Dana Madden paid homage to the 78-year-old's first official visit to the US by dressing their daughter Quinn in a traditional white cassock complete with a ceremonial headdress known as a ‘mitre’ for Francis's papal parade on Saturday. The Pontiff quickly spotted the couple holding Quinn up and bursts into laughter as he beckoned security guards to pass her over.He could be seen whispering to a security guard as he held the baby before passing it back over to Ms Madden.

Pope Francis has now concluded his six-day visit to America in Philadelphia

Photo credit : 6abc Action News/Twitter

The video has over 4 million views on Facebook . Watch it here : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/09/photovideo-pope-francis-bursts-into.html

cc : lalasticlala , ishilove

Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by shamack: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pop go soon get duplicate for ALABA

1 Like

Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by gboly3190(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
U go fear na
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by osesology(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by Kenzico(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
All na to get blessing from pope!

2 Likes

Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by respect80(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mtcheeeeew
occultic men

1 Like

Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by macolino(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Awesome
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by nobilis: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
respect80:
Mtcheeeeew
occultic men

And he is occultic because.....??

1 Like

Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by Lobolintin(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Snoring
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by respect80(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
nobilis:

And he is occultic because.....??

My guy it's quite unfortunate but it's just the truth.
Use YouTube and you will be shocked by strange things going on in the Roman Catholic Church in Rome

1 Like

Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by Mrbigman1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
respect80:

Use YouTube and you will be shocked by strange things going on in the Roman Catholic Church in Rome

They asked u question u dey balab.

Why did u call him occultic?
Abi na youtube ur salvation go come from?

2 Likes

Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by respect80(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Yes your own salvation will come from the Pope abi
Why not try to learn more about what you're into.

Not all that glitter is gold
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by Mrbigman1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
respect80:

Yes your own salvation will come from the Pope abi
Why not try to learn more about what you're into.

Not all that glitter is gold

I never said mine is coming from a being.
My salvation comes from heaven

But recently u guys listens and believe whatever people write or make up.

D question should be what do u believe?

1 Like

Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by respect80(m): 1:33am On Sep 29, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I never said mine is coming from a being.
My salvation comes from heaven

But recently u guys listens and believe whatever people write or make up.

D question should be what do u believe?

You see, some of this men (leaders) are seriously worshipping the devil behind the scenes
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by nobilis: 3:28am On Sep 29, 2015
respect80:

I'm not talking about the Catholic Church.
I'm talking about Pope Francis.
How is «He» occultic?
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by respect80(m): 5:18am On Sep 29, 2015
nobilis:

How is «He» occultic?

How can you be talking about Pope francis and @ the same time say you ain't talking about the Roman Catholic Church.

Have you not heard him say it is possible for unbelievers to make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by Amerinancy(f): 5:26am On Sep 29, 2015
respect80:

How can you be talking about Pope francis and @ the same time say you ain't talking about the Roman Catholic Church.

God bless you brother. The pope is the beast of Rev:17 and the Roman Catholic Church (Catholicism) is the Babylon the great other of all harlots. People should not be deceived by the pope. He is a wolf in Sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by Amerinancy(f): 5:27am On Sep 29, 2015
nobilis:

How is «He» occultic?
The pope is the beast. If you believe in him you are blaspheming God too like him.
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by respect80(m): 5:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
God bless you brother. The pope is the beast of Rev:17 and the Roman Catholic Church (Catholicism) is the Babylon the great mother of all harlots. People should not be deceived by the pope. He is a wolf in Sheep clothing.

Not many people know this. But they get so nasty when you tell them to do a little research.
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by Amerinancy(f): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2015
respect80:

Not many people know this. But they get so nasty when you tell them to do a little research.
Ignorance is terrible.
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by respect80(m): 5:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
Ignorance is terrible.

If you have enough data then try watching this youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChNz-i3UYxQ

Then you can't imagine how terrible the Roman Catholic Church is deceiving the populace...
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by Amerinancy(f): 5:57am On Sep 29, 2015
respect80:

If you have enough data then try watching this youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChNz-i3UYxQ

Then you can't imagine how terrible the Roman Catholic Church is deceiving the populace...
Bro I got every info firsthand. I'm an ex catholic. I was also present in the United States when he came here last week.
The bible is also there. The spirit of the antichrist is working in many churches, and people need to be warned to test all spirits. Right in my face the pope blasphemed God almighty, and people are still sheepishly followers. Ignorant perverted generation. They will reject the truth, and as the Rev: 17 says, billions will worship the beast. It just happened at the conclude US tour.
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by Amerinancy(f): 6:06am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
Bro I got every info firsthand. I'm an ex catholic. I was also present in the United States when he came here last week.
The bible is also there. The spirit of the antichrist is working in many churches, and people need to be warned to test all spirits. Right in my face the pope blasphemed God almighty, and people are still sheepishly followers. Ignorant perverted generation. They will reject the truth, and as the Rev: 17 says, billions will worship the beast. It just happened at the conclude US tour.
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by Amerinancy(f): 6:19am On Sep 29, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Does your salvation come from the pope?
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by respect80(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
Wow that's nice to hear...
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by nobilis: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2015
respect80:

I've not. But if he did, then it is true.
Because it is not me and you who will determine the people who will go to heaven.
It is God.
Not Pope Francis
Not St Paul
Not St Peter.

God and God alone determines who will go to heaven.
At least, he never said unbelievers WILL go to heaven.
He said it is a possibility (according to what you said)
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by nobilis: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Pope is antichrist, Pope is antichrist reigning everywhere.

I remember when you guys said with so much certainty that John Paul II was the antichrist.
Now he is dead.
Benedict XVI has come and gone.
Now the focus is on Pope Francis and all of this because he is a humanitarian Pope.
A Pope that wants humanity to stop being so judgmental and extend a hand of help to all those who need it irrespective of apparent divisive lines that humans have drawn to delineate themselves.

Was that not the exact Gospel of Jesus Christ?

Yet he is seen as the antiChrist because the message he preaches doesn't tally with what you guys FEEL the message should be.

Pathetic Christians.
Always looking for labels
Instead of struggling to make the world a better place.
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by Amerinancy(f): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2015
Read the bible. It says the final antichrist will come as a peacemaker. He will deceive the whole nation with his flattery and those whose name were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will worship him. Pope Francis is the only man who fits that description perfectly. For the first time in history the Vatican flag flew high above the United Nations flag and the United States. If you read further, in Revelation 17 it says that the whole kings of the earth will come together and they will give their power to the beast. The pope is a wolf clothed like a sheep. If you are ignorant just know that the world new order have been agreed on to have effect by January 2016. Also they will make Sunday a day of rest instead of sabbath called the national Sunday law. Go on the U.S. Government site and see for yourself. The pope said it with his mouth that it's time for the whole world to live together. No pope has ever had this influence like Francis the deceiver. Do not drink of his wrath there is still time. Jesus said two things will happen then you know his coming will happen suddenly.
1. Apostasy
2. The revealing of the beast

Let him who have wisdom let him hear

1 Like

Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by Amerinancy(f): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2015
H
nobilis:
Pope is antichrist, Pope is antichrist reigning everywhere.

I remember when you guys said with so much certainty that John Paul II was the antichrist.
Now he is dead.
Benedict XVI has come and gone.
Now the focus is on Pope Francis and all of this because he is a humanitarian Pope.
A Pope that wants humanity to stop being so judgmental and extend a hand of help to all those who need it irrespective of apparent divisive lines that humans have drawn to delineate themselves.

Was that not the exact Gospel of Jesus Christ?

Yet he is seen as the antiChrist because the message he preaches doesn't tally with what you guys FEEL the message should be.

Pathetic Christians.
Always looking for labels
Instead of struggling to make the world a better place.
so sorry for you. I thought Africans were more knowledgeable in these matters I didn't know they were ignorant. I'm so happy the bible said that those with the seal of God on their foreheads will escape. Even the elect will be deceived
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by nobilis: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
Hso sorry for you. I thought Africans were more knowledgeable in these matters I didn't know they were ignorant. I'm so happy the bible said that those with the seal of God on their foreheads will escape. Even the elect will be deceived

Yea.
Because the Catholic Church is made up of only Africans, right?
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by nobilis: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
Read the bible. It says the final antichrist will come as a peacemaker. He will deceive the whole nation with his flattery and those whose name were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will worship him. Pope Francis is the only man who fits that description perfectly. For the first time in history the Vatican flag flew high above the United Nations flag and the United States. If you read further, in Revelation 17 it says that the whole kings of the earth will come together and they will give their power to the beast. The pope is a wolf clothed like a sheep. If you are ignorant just know that the world new order have been agreed on to have effect by January 2016. Also they will make Sunday a day of rest instead of sabbath called the national Sunday law. Go on the U.S. Government site and see for yourself. The pope said it with his mouth that it's time for the whole world to live together. No pope has ever had this influence like Francis the deceiver. Do not drink of his wrath there is still time. Jesus said two things will happen then you know his coming will happen suddenly.
1. Apostasy
2. The revealing of the beast

Let him who have wisdom let him hear

And you say you're filled with Wisdom.

So Sunday has not been a day of rest before now?
The "National Sunday Law" has not been in effect before now.
It will start being in effect from January 2016, am I right?
It is from January 2016 that Sabbath will stop being a day of rest and it will shift to Sunday, right?

And all these while that we have been resting on sunday instead of saturday, it is in accordance with the Universal Sunday Law, right?
Instead of the National Sunday Law that will take effect from 2016.

And the reason the world order has been formed with the pope at its head is that the Pope attended the UN summit, right?
Had he not attended, it wouldn't have been a case of new world order with his headship?

Pope Paul VI addressed the UN general assembly in 1965, yet he wasn't made head of the new world order.
Pope John Paul II addressed the UN General Assembly twice in his reign, yet he wasnt the head of the new world order.
Pope Benedict XVI addressed the UN General Assembly yet he wasn't made the head of the new world order.
It is only Pope Francis who will become the head of the New World order because he addressed the UN general assembly.

I wonder one single thing that Pope is doing that John Paul II didnt do. And I wonder why in the end all the prophecies about Pope John Paul II being the antichrist failed with his death and you guys have now shifted to Pope Francis.
He will also die or possibly resign and then we will see who the next antichrist successor will be.
And u say you're wise and un-ignorant.
Clap for yourself

I pity all of you.
Re: Photos : Pope Francis Bursts Into Laughter As He Meets Baby Dressed Like Him by respect80(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
nobilis:

I've not. But if he did, then it is true.
Because it is not me and you who will determine the people who will go to heaven.
It is God.
Not Pope Francis
Not St Paul
Not St Peter.

God and God alone determines who will go to heaven.
At least, he never said unbelievers WILL go to heaven.
He said it is a possibility (according to what you said)

Possibility indeed.
How funny grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Explain Miracles, Incantations And Magic? / The Ant Tale And Our Morality / Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.