Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

HELP!!! His Htc Phone Refused To Turn On. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!! His Htc Phone Refused To Turn On. (681 Views)

HTC Desire 10 Pro: See The Full Specification Of This Mind Blowing HTC Phone / Help! My Phone Refused To Detect Network. / Who Knows This HTC Phone? (screenshot Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! His Htc Phone Refused To Turn On. by ernesty20(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
I was just watching one thrilling movie last night when my phone got paused.

I tried my possible best to turn it off but to avail. With anger, i dropped it on my table and slept off.
When i woke up in the morning, i found out that it has already turned off. I wanted to turn it on but it refused to on.
I dont know what to do. Please what can i do to on it? I love this phone so much and i dnt think i can do without it (remember its battery cannot be removed manually - htc phone)

please ur opinion is highly needed. Thanks
Re: HELP!!! His Htc Phone Refused To Turn On. by twixx(f): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
try charging it
Re: HELP!!! His Htc Phone Refused To Turn On. by ernesty20(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
twixx:
try charging it
i charged it yester-night.. The battery is still tight
Re: HELP!!! His Htc Phone Refused To Turn On. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
ernesty20:
i charged it yester-night.. The battery is still tight

hold the power button and the volume keys for 2 mins and update with the result
Re: HELP!!! His Htc Phone Refused To Turn On. by kellystech(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dnt bother trying to charge it, the phone got frizzed and u could hav tried to restart it dat night but u left it on on a frozen screen all night so the battery went completely down, since it's a non removable battery u will need a technician to boost it or u go for a complete replacement, buh i assure u ur phone is not bad. The manufacturers of non removable battery phones are not stupid, they anticipated that dats y dia is a back door for dat, so wen eva u hav such problem again just hold d power key the phone will restart itself
Re: HELP!!! His Htc Phone Refused To Turn On. by ernesty20(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
kellystech:
Dnt bother trying to charge it, the phone got frizzed and u could hav tried to restart it dat night but u left it on on a frozen screen all night so the battery went completely down, since it's a non removable battery u will need a technician to boost it or u go for a complete replacement, buh i assure u ur phone is not bad. The manufacturers of non removable battery phones are not stupid, they anticipated that dats y dia is a back door for dat, so wen eva u hav such problem again just hold d power key the phone will restart itself
when it got frizzed than night, i tried to off completely but it didn't off.. My nokia phone is also undergoing this kinda problem but i wil just remove the battery and restart it.

This htc phone is just something else
Re: HELP!!! His Htc Phone Refused To Turn On. by fabre4: 5:49am On Sep 29, 2015
My Tecno Phone Went Off During Charging And Refuses To Turn On Any Advise?

(1) (Reply)

My Google Cardboard Experience. / The Latest Firefox For Android Come With An Ad-blocker / Stolen Tecno Phantom Z Mini Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.