Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

"I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin (2840 Views)

Meghan Markle May Soon Divorce Prince Harry – U.S. Blog / How I'm Coping With My Oyinbo Husband – Actress Ufuoma Ejenebor-Mcdermott / Pantless Photos Of Actress Ella Mensah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by CuteMaryJ: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerian actress and singer, Ella Martins, has disclosed she is tired of her marriage and can't wait for it to be over. The sultry actress who became very popular in Nigeria when a news broke that she and actress Genevieve Nnaji were lesbian lovers, revealed she intends to call it quits with her foreign husband of many years.Speaking with Potpourri, the actress disclose she got married at the age of 14 and there's no more fun in her marriage.

In her own words:

"I have been married a long time but most people don't see me as a married woman because I have been living apart from my husband for years now. My husband is German and we are legally married. We married when I was 14 years old. By the time I was 21 I was already tired with the marriage and I guess so was my husband. Both of us have been living separately for years now.

"I ran away from my parents so early and got myself hooked to my husband. I must tell you my parents are Yoruba. My dad's name is Olayinka Martins while my mum's name is Fagbemi Oulematou. But I grew up in Abidjan, Cote de Ivoire and France."

Ella who has been linked to several Nigerian men is however still searching to someone who can really take care of her.

Source: http://naijatopaz..com.ng/2015/09/im-tired-of-my-marriage-i-will-soon.html

Re: "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by cozua: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
married at age14?.. wow

1 Like

Re: "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by niggi4life(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wonders shall never end.
Re: "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by seunfunmi33(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Who she come dey tell

1 Like

Re: "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by Airforce1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
End Time house wife

1 Like

Re: "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by Bambless1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Married At Age 14?, I Swear Your Parent Na Something Else, And This Woman Go Be Like #childnotbride On Twitter Oh. cool

1 Like

Re: "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by henribj(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
sauce pls.
Re: "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by macolino(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
U wan divorce so that U go start to the waka waka,you see your life

1 Like

Re: "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Continue... .. ..... ....

Oya STOP.

make I underline the lies
Re: "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bambless1:
Married At Age 14?, I Swear Your Parent Na Something Else, And This Woman Go Be Like #childnotbride On Twitter Oh. cool
PLEASE, just learn to study in between lines.

She ELOPED ok
Re: "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by pet4ril(f): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why will you not be tired. When you left what you were supposed to pursue at. That stage to another bigger stage There is time for everything.. . Anyways, "can anything good ever come out of these celebrities "
Re: "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by CuteMaryJ: 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bambless1:
No mind them, pretenders do the worst....
Re: "I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin by MisterLongman(m): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2015
So paedos even dey do across the border package.........

Meanwhile, I don't know the kind of adjective to qualify the girl with........ Even if her brain dey on airplane mode, how will she marry at 14 when her mates are just starting to experience the real life......

I'm sure being based abroad and some other advantages the runaway husband get is the reason she foolishly married him....... Now that she's wiser, she has learnt money is not everything

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Check Out The New Way To Queue (photo) / Cute Pictures From Mavin Records #iamred Social Media Campaign / He Made Millions At The Age Of 16 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.