Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

How I Hooked Up With Drake- Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Hooked Up With Drake- Wizkid (1186 Views)

Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Hooked Up With Drake- Wizkid by Picomon(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wizkid opened up to Ghana’s Drive in a recent interview on how he met the Young Money rapper, Drake.

Report has it that Skepta hooked Wizkid and Drake up. But according to what Star Boy said, Skepta was not the middle man.

Wizkid said “I was there and saw that Drake followed me on Instagram so I DMed him and I was like ‘Yoh, I’m a big fan of your music and he was like I like your music as well’. So we started talking and we talked about hooking up in London, so I went to London the next day and when I got there, I saw that he had already done his verse to the song, it was just funny mehn!…”

Drake revealed why he laid his verse on Wizkid’s ‘Ojuelegba’ hit track, in a recent interview with FADER.

http://nexthop.com.ng/how-i-hooked-up-with-drake-wizkid/

Re: How I Hooked Up With Drake- Wizkid by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
ok is dat all? (checks d balance of my airtime still 0.76)
useless!
Re: How I Hooked Up With Drake- Wizkid by jWondax(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Owk
Re: How I Hooked Up With Drake- Wizkid by faith551(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
"I was there and saw that drake followed me on instagram" nigga like seriously?, that's a childish expression

3 Likes

Re: How I Hooked Up With Drake- Wizkid by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
faith551:
"I was there and saw that drake followed me on instagram" nigga like seriously?, that's a childish expression

grin
he keeps growing but his brain fails to synchronize with d growth grin
Re: How I Hooked Up With Drake- Wizkid by faith551(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

grin
he keeps growing but his brain fails to synchronize with d growth grin
Lol, Am disappointed, even before college, I knew how to construct a better expression.

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares Another Lovely Photos / Uche Jombo And Nse Ikpe Etim Yesterday (adorable Photo) / The Thing Between This Girl’s Leg Is Delicious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.