Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Advantage Of Being Ugly Oya!! Come Lets List Them - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Advantage Of Being Ugly Oya!! Come Lets List Them (1135 Views)

Nepa Oya Come And Cut Light ( Hilarious Photo) / Hillarious!! People Arrested For Being Ugly (picture) / Are You Smart To Crack This? Oya Come Online! Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantage Of Being Ugly Oya!! Come Lets List Them by jWondax(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol..

nothing dont have advantage there is an advantage in being ugly this are mine

1. Guys wont ask you out: unless for some ladies who cant do without being asked out.... (hope you get me?)
2. You can serve your God faithfully: if uv'e notice ugly girls are always seen faithful in the church (i dnt know if there are looking for a husband in that axis)
3. When finally you get married maybe by someone as ugly as you are (maybe) you can be faithful to him

Pls i dnt think this is all add yours lets cheerup the ugly nairalander....

WHERE IS LADY F?
Re: Advantage Of Being Ugly Oya!! Come Lets List Them by evanscheck(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
jWondax:
Lol..

nothing dont have advantage there is an advantage in being ugly this are mine

1. Guys wont ask you out: unless for some ladies who cant do without being asked out.... (hope you get me?)
2. You can serve your God faithfully: if uv'e notice ugly girls are always seen faithful in the church (i dnt know if there are looking for a husband in that axis)
3. When finally you get married maybe by someone as ugly as you are (maybe) you can be faithful to him

Pls i dnt think this is all add yours lets cheerup the ugly nairalander....

WHERE IS LADY F?

Everyone was created in Gods own image and likeness, no body is ugly. Ur weakness is anoda strenght..refer to no one as being ugly.
Re: Advantage Of Being Ugly Oya!! Come Lets List Them by sparklefresh(f): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
evanscheck:

Everyone was created in Gods own image and likeness, no body is ugly. Ur weakness is anoda strenght..refer to no one as being ugly.

That's why this is a joke.... Am sure if it was someone like Bsketmouth that cracked this now u would have laughed.

pls stop being judgemental.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pics, Hmm Nigerian Movies O / Who Caught The Fish (photo) / The Saddest Day Of My Life; August 3, 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.