Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,429 members, 7,864,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

9jabook And Kinikon - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 9jabook And Kinikon (981 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9jabook And Kinikon by adesojiade(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2009
It's no news that facebook has reached over 200 million users. grin  If we make an estimate, it is more populous than Nigeria  embarassed. This makes facebook larger than Nigeria, lol  grin. Facebook is a country of her own. Well, enough of facebook for now. I have come to let you know about a facebook made by and governed by Nigerians for the benefit of the world. She is called 9jabook. Though facebook is older, 9jabook is younger. It is designed with Nigerians in mind. You can take a look at it here: http://www.9jabook.com if you have not seen it before. If you have, take a step further and become a member so you can enjoy the benefits. One good thing about 9jabook is that you can join, invite friends and make money for doing so. This is one thing you don't get on facebook. Don't ask me if my reason for inviting you is to make money. Not at all. I am doing this because i want to help you and everyone else out. Join now and make your life better on 9jabook.com undecided

You must have heard of twitter also. I am a user who has over 300 followers. Yes, over 300. You can make this a reality on http://www.kinikon.shoutem.com Kininkon is a place where you can post your messages for others to read and make use of. It is a places in which you can get traffic to your blog or site. It is a place you can make your online dream a reality. This is also made by Nigerians for Nigerians and the world. Let us celebrate our things by using them.

Hoping to see you around on 9jabook and kinikon!

Love you still

www.adesojiadegbulu.com

(1) (Reply)

Five Important Tips You Must Know Before Starting A Business / List Of Funding Sources For Your Business / Flower Arrangement Traning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.