Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread - Education (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (580263 Views)

2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by yorhmienerd(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Has anyone seen alert today?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hawlahscho:

Too inhuman!
I've not seen any admitted Mathematics aspirant.
I'm not Ambali na

Guys,just chill...Unilorin is unpredictable. The number of admitted peeps in this second list is just too low to be the last. Stay strong and pray...i went through worse.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hawlahscho:

Reading for JAMB again cry

My bros, naso oo cry
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by yeeshanana(f): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
New development on the portal Change of course and continue registration tab What exactly is happening?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by dview001(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
pls when will they start moving students that has TO BE MOVED as their clearance status?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by dview001(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
yeeshanana:
New development on the portal
Change of course and continue registration tab
What exactly is happening?
Na so I c am too oh ...am thinking maybe d change of course will b for those that will b moved to other courses
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
dview001:
Na so I c am too oh ...am thinking maybe d change of course will b for those that will b moved to other courses

You are having the same experience even after being offered admission right?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by yeeshanana(f): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
HomoSapiien:

I guess it's showing on everyone's portal including the admitted ones
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by EternalTruth: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hawlahscho:

Reading for JAMB again cry
thought u applied for uniabuja??
HomoSapiien:

My bros, naso oo cry
xup man this is sainthephzibah . we both started this year's utme thread together..
it's Rather unfortunate that this year's admission process was rubbished and messed up after the ridiculous scores they gave us..
I lost out in U.I o level point grading...
even with my 9 c5 parallel ui is indirectly telling me to go and suffer and write waec again...
na God go punish them...
man reading for jamb again won't be easy ooo don't think I'll be able to regain back the kinda hot form I had earlier this year, feeling so weak.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
EternalTruth:
thought u applied for uniabuja?? xup man this is sainthephzibah . we both started this year's utme thread together..
it's Rather unfortunate that this year's admission process was rubbished and messed up after the ridiculous scores they gave us..
I lost out in U.I o level point grading...
even with my 9 c5 parallel ui is indirectly telling me to go and suffer and write waec again...
na God go punish them...
man reading for jamb again won't be easy ooo don't think I'll be able to regain back the kinda hot form I had earlier this year, feeling so weak.

cry cry cry i remember you my guy. Really Buhari is a disaster to this nation. He's brought the nation down to her knees. I can't believe with your impressive score in Jamb you still couldn't make ui all because of this new ridiculous policy. It's really disheartening bro. I'm currently not happy as well as both my utme and de application is going down the drain. However i will advise us to stay dedicated to our dreams. Indeed when there is life, there's hope. Please let us not give up easily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
*NOTICE TO ASPIRANTS*!!!

We use this opportunity to inform prospective candidates *that it's not over until it's over*.

(www.facebook.com/unilorinIQ)
The second list which was released on the 23rd of November contains just few names of aspirants and this has probably keep everyone at mute. We gathered that limited quota was given to the school and that has kept the school management hands folded. Equally, The school is experiencing network issues which is making them release the Admission List gradually. Set of names will be released subsequently before the end of this month as confirmed, Those expecting their names should keep calm as this year admission is really a *"bumper to bumper" and a *"die-hard affair"*. We are praying for you in this trying times that May God's grace should still stand you out among thousands of candidates expecting their names.

In the same vein, Candidates who made one error or mistakes while doing their registration can now correct it by clicking "continue registration" on their portal. Please, We hope this is done fast as the portal will close earnestly. Once again, The admission process is still ongoing, Please, Exercise more patience.

UnilorinIQ wishes you all the best.!!!
*UNILORIN ADMISSION GUIDE*

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by dview001(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
HomoSapiien:

yeah. .
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by dview001(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
HomoSapiien:
*NOTICE TO ASPIRANTS*!!!

We use this opportunity to inform prospective candidates *that it's not over until it's over*.

The second list which was released on the 23rd of November contains just few names of aspirants and this has probably keep everyone at mute. We gathered that limited quota was given to the school and that has kept the school management hands folded. Equally, The school is experiencing network issues which is making them release the Admission List gradually. Set of names will be released subsequently before the end of this month as confirmed, Those expecting their names should keep calm as this year admission is really a *"bumper to bumper" and a *"die-hard affair"*. We are praying for you in this trying times that May God's grace should still stand you out among thousands of candidates expecting their names.

In the same vein, Candidates who made one error or mistakes while doing their registration can now correct it by clicking "continue registration" on their portal. Please, We hope this is done fast as the portal will close earnestly. Once again, The admission process is still ongoing, Please, Exercise more patience.

the change of course on d portal is for what ?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Psalmmie001(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
MzLarem:
I'm good and i can say the same about life too smiley

How about you?

Just holding up here..
Life isn't fair but God is good..
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Psalmmie001:

Just holding up here.. Life isn't fair but God is good..
Keep being strong,i know how it is cry
The Lord is our strength
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by trino: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Have registered for UTME or preparing to register for the 2017 UTME examinations. Why dont you take the unique opportunity to get along with standard recommended CBT software and platform for this exams. Heard of TestDriller UTME 2017? If No, Let me enlighten you. These are the features of this software:

- A standard CBT interface with bank of past questions for most subjects for the past years. This could be seen in the PRACTICE EXAM section, where the student can write exams in three modes (Practice, Study & Mock Mode). It also gives you the leverage to student by topics of interest. You can also write exams on multiple subject at a time using the same interface while navigating through them.

- An educational game session called VOCABO. VOCABO is a synonym/antonym game that helps the student to relax while learning extensively with adequate mastery of words thereby increasing their vocabulary at leisure.

- A standalone package called MATHSOLVER that helps the students to solve mathematical questions with step-by-step explanations.

- A robust ENGLISH KIT that contains 9 sections which includes standard dictionary, over 200 common errors in English Language with explanation from A-Z, Phrasal Verbs and Explanations A-Z, Figures of Speech and Explanations from A-Z, idomatic Expressions A-Z and so on.

- An intelligent guide on how to efficiently solve mathematical problems at a lesser time and higher speed through the MATHS TIPS section with over 100 outline covered

- A comprehensive package on CBT in the "COLLECTIONS" section with all you need to know about CBT covered. This includes the Dos and Donts of CBT, features of CBT, Advantages of CBT over Paper Based Test and things to do during a computer based test (CBT). It also covered some success quotes and success poems to keep you motivated.

-And the TestDriller contains the recommended text by JAMB in Literature for 2016 which is "THE LAST DAYS AT FORCADOS" and even questions and explanations for each chapter.

We are also on android. Take advantage of the testdriller android and get your activation pin today!

To make your order and other details: Call Valentine on 08034047666 or email: valendrino@gmail.com or whatsapp: 08034047666

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by ItsBolaji: 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Do we really have to update our details? e.g the pictures that disappeared?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by ItsBolaji: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
wiadeadmin:
Unilorin 2016/2017 session Post-utme admission merit list is out, second batch admission list will be out soon.
For more inquires, complaints, Any candidates whose name is not among the shortlisted names on the admission list due to low cut-off
mark score to your course should contact Mr Ayeghel, exams and record admin for Admission help now.
The thunder that will faya u is coming with the next rainfall...Scam oshi.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by neefarh(f): 1:37am On Nov 24, 2016
HomoSapiien:
*NOTICE TO ASPIRANTS*!!!

dview001:
the change of course on d portal is for what ?
HomoSapiien:
*NOTICE TO ASPIRANTS*!!!

I saw it too.My O level result was not showing before but I sharply added it again.Now the change of course I did is not reflecting again and it has been closed.I don dey taya for this school oh...Besides who has been given admission in the second list because I've seen about only three.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Psalmmie001(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2016
MzLarem:
Keep being strong,i know how it is cry
The Lord is our strength
Oshey jare omo luabi..
Unilorin iyaf finally admit You??
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by MickyBlaq2: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2016
yorhmienerd:
How relaible is this source?
Quite reliable
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by oluwasegun19: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2016
please,can I resume lectures on Monday without paying acceptance fees yet, I was admitted thru second batch
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by heybee72(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2016
olanshile2016:
Unilorin home of religious bigots fanatics tribalist
I regretted choosing them
*spits on them angry
i am a christian, and my name "Abraham" even depicts it, and yet i was in the first batch list of my chosen course of study....get your facts straight before you draw conclusions.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by olanshile2016(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2016
heybee72:

i am a christian, and my name "Abraham" even depicts it, and yet i was in the first batch list of my chosen course of study....get your facts straight before you draw conclusions.

keep shut nigga and use your head,because your'e lucky doesn't changed the fact that they are bunch of bigots,did you even know how much they usually favour muslim aspirants

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2016
olanshile2016:

keep shut nigga and use your head,because your'e lucky doesn't changed the fact that they are bunch of bigots,did you even know how much they usually favour muslim aspirants

Kindly shut up if you have no knowledge of what you're saying.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Maybe he didn't express himself in a right way but we all know Ilorin favors Muslims more and i'm saying it based on fact.

If you are a Christian and not from Kwara state and you get admitted,trust me its God's doing.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by olanshile2016(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2016
HomoSapiien:

now Bleep off
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2016
olanshile2016:

now Bleep off
MzLarem:
Maybe he didn't express himself in a right way but we all know Ilorin favors Muslims more and i'm saying it based on fact.

If you are a Christian and not from Kwara state and you get admitted,trust me its God's doing.

Okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by olanshile2016(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2016
MzLarem:

first sensible post all this while,you've said it all.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by babsir(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
I really don't get you guys...y'all keep saying the school is biased, bigoted and all sorta names yet you keep applying every year. I thought y'allwoulda learned your lessons by applying somewhere else.

I also don't know what you expect from the school situated in an Islamic state to do...go to unimaid, kano and count the nos of Christians, go to uniben, rivers etc and count the nos of Muslims...am a Muslim and am yet to be admitted so what's the fuss all about?

PS...and don't forget admission anywhere in Nigeria is all about god fatherism so please I urge you to look for sure links or pray hard abi take a bow.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (267) (Reply)

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.