Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 (30528 Views)

Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) / 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Originalsly: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmm...rapist?....women are safe... the man is a pedophile....little girls are in danger. How did the report get back to him before he can be arrested? ....guess the police git paid. And this kind dumb reporting.... why must substitute names be used for the girls?...isn't 10 and 11 yr old enough?...may as well put their names since you took pains to put all details of the mother.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Pedophiles everywhere... .How heartbreaking...Like,seriously,raping helpless kids?...Inhumanity of man against his fellow man!

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by xynerise: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
You still dey ask?

They burnt him at one roundabout there.
Wow! cool cheesy
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by francizy(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2015
KingTom:

My own franchi.zy cry

That one is franshitty.. cool
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by ifeomaekol(f): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2015
hazukah:
Being able to identify a slacked vg orifice just by mere looking at the external part of the vg indicates that the woman must be having curved eyes. some truths are still missing in this story.
ur very correct, hw did john hear of d police coming afta him? Hw come everybody in d area knew wat he was doin to these girls n still kept quiet until nw? Y snd ur little girls everyday to him, y nt do it urself? May God help us frm our own carelessness.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Ayo199(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2015
so no one came to check name today...Una don't suspect say oga johnny na Igbo...I no say if na oluwajohn d culprit bear Una go dn scater d thread...smh
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by mikkypel(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2015
The girls did not complain for weeks and you call that rape.. He gives them 200 and they would sleep and he bleeps them.. Our children has to be taught and monitored but teaching over monitoring cuz children of these days be like evil spirit.. Dem sabi disappear

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by uzo4real(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Are you sure this little kids were not enjoying the act? Allowing themselves to get raped for that whole period of time..hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by alaskido(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2015
This is YERIMAH part 2. It is a shame though that such things are happening and it is very bad.

Come to think of this from another angle. YERIMAH is very rich and marries an underage girl, this is not regarded as a sin or crime because it is the same rape. Now a security man rapes and because he is poor becomes a sin and a crime.

I am not supporting what the security did was right. In-fact his dick should be cut off and given to the dogs to feed on. But let us have a re-think and treat everybody equal irrespective of your status in the society. wink
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Popesultan: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2015
why i condemned this man act,this useless girls should be blamed also.did he rape the two at the same time?the girls are not innocent.they love it.it is not once after the first time they did not stop going because they love it so it is no more rape but long throat for money
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by frisky2good(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
200 Naira?

amii131:
shocked shocked
Wtf

All these rapist sef
Damn...fucking little girls were by some matured ones are ready to accept their money

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
smh

Do you think it's the fault of the girls or they had some part in it, do you think they weren't raped or had a deal?

I don't. I see them as victims but I'd like to know your view on the matter.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
mikkypel:
The girls did not complain for weeks and you call that rape.. He gives them 200 and they would sleep and he bleeps them.. Our children has to be taught and monitored but teaching over monitoring cuz children of these days be like evil spirit.. Dem sabi disappear

Every bit of sex with a minor is rape, even if we assume they agreed. Because the mind of a minor is not the same as an adult. At their age their minds will still be in lala land, and unless they have been trained properly and strictly they may not know the extent of the damage done to them or even understand the meaning of what is really happening to them. Children are different, some are very smart and some are just too innocent or just dull. The child may not mean to be a slut but never knew what she's meant to say, how to defend herself and act. Have you considered that she felt ashamed to meet her mother, and started sporting psychological signs od withdrawal due to her experience? I know a little bit of how these things feel honestly, though I'm not saying I've been through such. Sone kids are not so outspoken. Believe me , I know personally, some kids have bad but ridiculous ideas about what their parents will do to them once they report. I know someone who felt her parents would throw her out. Look at the questions you are firing. Some kids may be smart enough to think to your level but not all. Some are yet to develop their skills of defense by that age. Some kids can't think so smart or like an adult. They can't handle such situations easily at all. so for the fact that they agreed and kept quiet does not always interpret them as slu.ts . Thank you.

Also have you considered that maybe they have a very harsh mother whom they were so scared of meeting that it took pains to force them to open up to her? Think again before you point fingers please. The fact that a child bride smiled at her wedding does not mean that she really understood and agreed to it.

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
uzo4real:
Are you sure this little kids were not enjoying the act? Allowing themselves to get raped for that whole period of time..hmmmmm

Just because you are a sex maniac and all the young girls in your area act like nymphs doesn't mean that every little girl or boy loves sex, okay? Just because you love sex doesn't mean everybody , compelled or forced to do it, loves it naturally like you do.

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by mrtimycc(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
John onye ofe mmanu grin
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
This man should be castrated...i rest my case
COURT
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Missonas(f): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
We are here complaining that the ones before us spoilt this generation now we doing worse for the ones after us...I want my kids growing up in an environment that is better than mine nw i shudder to even think of having them in this filth.He should be dealt with!
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by billyG(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=hazukah post=38485505]Being able to identify a slacked vg orifice just b)
An 11yr old has few pubik air 2 cover her slit,d man must hav a horse gun.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
And the estate knew about it...? Ok! Its Lagos people sef!them too dey look but them no dey see. Abi nah their tradition to commit sexual crimes sef.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by billyG(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
hazukah:
Being able to identify a slacked vg orifice just by mere looking at the external part of the vg indicates that the woman must be having curved eyes. some truths are still missing in this story.
[quote author=hazukah post=38485505]
An 11yr old has few pubik air 2 cover her slit,d man must hav a horse gun.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by mikkypel(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Every bit of sex with a minor is rape, even if we assume they agreed. Because the mind of a minor is not the same as an adult. At their age their minds will still be in lala land, and unless they have been trained properly and strictly they may not know the extent of the damage done to them or even understand the meaning of what is really happening to them. Children are different, some are very smart and some are just too innocent or just dull. The child may not mean to be a slut but never knew what she's meant to say, how to defend herself and act. Have you considered that she felt ashamed to meet her mother, and started sporting psychological signs od withdrawal due to her experience? I know a little bit of how these things feel honestly, though I'm not saying I've been through such. Sone kids are not so outspoken. Believe me , I know personally, some kids have bad but ridiculous ideas about what their parents will do to them once they report. I know someone who felt her parents would throw her out. Look at the questions you are firing. Some kids may be smart enough to think to your level but not all. Some are yet to develop their skills of defense by that age. Some kids can't think so smart or like an adult. They can't handle such situations easily at all. so for the fact that they agreed and kept quiet does not always interpret them as slu.ts . Thank you.

Also have you considered that maybe they have a very harsh mother whom they were so scared of meeting that it took pains to force them to open up to her? Think again before you point fingers please. The fact that a child bride smiled at her wedding does not mean that she really understood and agreed to it.

I agree with you 100% but I was not judging thoroughly as the way you took it... But I think it still boils down to our parents.. Either we have introverts or extrovert as a child or not.. A girl or lady that has not gained admission into the university (you know you cannot monitor them as such in school) but in as much she is still under your care in his prime, you have the right to give her sex education, parental care, sex warnings, proper monitoring (if it means to cage them like a dog) and a harsh scolding.. Though they are wise but those scolding would limit the extent they can go till they now leave your hands to decide for themselves in skul.. Even at that, several warnings has to be conveyed to them when they come for breaks.. But if she did not yield to it.. She is now grown up and you have tried your best at least curtailing the rubbish we hear everyday... Of which I'm sure every lady who passes through this above mentorship would be cautious of her movement except for the Devils associate
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Truckpusher(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Do you think it's the fault of the girls or they had some part in it, do you think they weren't raped or had a deal?

I don't. I see them as victims but I'd like to know your view on the matter.
Honestly, I'm dumbfounded by this whole thing.

What would even make a 60 yr old man defile two kids.

If I were the kids parents I will not go to the police.Somebody gotta pay.

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by robosky02(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

yes put him in the truck and push him beyound ................... lol

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
mikkypel:

I agree with you 100% but I was not judging thoroughly as the way you took it... But I think it still boils down to our parents.. Either we have introverts or extrovert as a child or not.. A girl or lady that has not gained admission into the university (you know you cannot monitor them as such in school) but in as much she is still under your care in his prime, you have the right to give her sex education, parental care, sex warnings, proper monitoring (if it means to cage them like a dog) and a harsh scolding.. Though they are wise but those scolding would limit the extent they can go till they now leave your hands to decide for themselves in skul.. Even at that, several warnings has to be conveyed to them when they come for breaks.. But if she did not yield to it.. She is now grown up and you have tried your best at least curtailing the rubbish we hear everyday... Of which I'm sure every lady who passes through this above mentorship would be cautious of her movement except for the Devils associate

you could blame their parents. You are certainly aware that some parents just let their children wander about and never teach them anything in particular but chastise them when shit hapoens? Blame the parents rightly not those kids. They are not guilty .
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by butterfly7007: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/61-year-old-guard-rapes-two-sisters-gives-them-n200/

Nigeria must imposed caning for rapists, like in Singapore.
An American Michael Fay was caned; not for rape but for vandalism - he spray-painted grafitti on people's cars.
Robbery, kidnapping, hostage-taking, drug abuse, drug trafficking (except when sentenced to death), sex with a minor, molest, rape, vandalism, road rage, public nuisance, loan-sharking, unlawful possession of knives, swords, weapons, among others and for visiting foreigners who overstay their visa by more than 90 days.

Up to 24 strokes at a go, 15 secs between each strokes.

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Orikinla(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Their mother was very careless.
Why should she allow the two female children to take food to the guard?
The same way other mothers are pimping their daughters.
Poor parenting is doing collateral damage to our innocent children.[/size]
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

Thumbs up. I was imagining me just going into the man's house gently to find out if he's home, laugh with him and then, immediately I come out, quietly light round his house with enough kerosene and fuel.......set it all on fire, especially the door. And then . Sit outside with a cutlass waiting for him to run out so I can wound him very well. But that's just thoughts anyway. He won't have time to run away.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Truckpusher(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Thumbs up. I was imagining me just going into the man's house gently to find out if he's home, laugh with him and then, immediately I come out, quietly light round his house with enough kerosene and fuel.......set it all on fire, especially the door. And then . Sit outside with a cutlass waiting for him to run out so I can wound him very well. But that's just thoughts anyway. He won't have time to run away.
You'll end up in prison leaving those kids behind at the mercy of other paedophile and that isn't enough justice.

Some things are better done quietly. cool

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Truckpusher(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
robosky02:

yes put him in the truck and push him beyound ................... lol
I'll kill in a manner you can never imagine.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You'll end up in prison leaving those kids behind at the mercy of other paedophile and that isn't enough justice.

Some things are better done quietly. cool

Oh yeah that's smart . The more quiet you are, the nastier you can get. And not a nice kind of nasty at all. The horrific kind. I like the idea.
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by robosky02(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'll kill in a manner you can never imagine.

but at 61 the man is already death or waiting for his death call why stain your hands

just lock him up at kirikiri
Re: 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 by Truckpusher(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
robosky02:

but at 61 the man is already death or waiting for his death call why stain your hands

just lock him up at kirikiri
At 60 , you have no idea what it means to be tortured while begging for death.

There are some things you'll do that nothing but the ultimate price,sixty or no sixty you'll pay the price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Pharmacy Student Arrested In India With 15.56 Grams Of Heroin / Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River / UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.