Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,836 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

A Father's Warning Message To Her Daughter's Boyfriend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Father's Warning Message To Her Daughter's Boyfriend (741 Views)

Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher / A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father's Warning Message To Her Daughter's Boyfriend by tabisegroup(m): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2015
WARNING!!!!!! Leave my child alone. Yes! I know your parents were able to afford paying your tuition to leave the shores of NIGERIA to one of those lame Universities in some unknown town in Eastern Europe, so you can return with some strange certificate as a "Medical Doctor".... Now, this is not the ISSUE! My grievance is that you are misleading my baby into believing that NIGERIA does not have good Universities. You play on her self esteem and make her go behind my back to beg people for money and she got rapped some weeks back when she went to collect some dollars from an UNDERSTANDING MAN who promised to help. She could not tell me cos she knew it would kill me if I knew. Now I know and in a sad way, cos her lab test results reads POSITIVE to an incurable illness. Who ever told you that you will be better than my child just cos you experienced winter and wild drugs in Europe all in the name of going to school. Who told you our graduates here can't excel. Even our drop outs do well in business. Go online and read. Please face your own and LEAVE MY CHILD ALONE. We eat Garri for breakfast so we can be strong enough ahead of the brighter future waiting for us. I WARN YOU!!!!! I am the Soulfather and I will teach you some common sense if you don't back off!!!!! CREDIT: Tabisegroup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Father's Warning Message To Her Daughter's Boyfriend by chocolateme(f): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2015
Gbam!! That's how you know that your father is a Nigerian .
Re: A Father's Warning Message To Her Daughter's Boyfriend by Unsad(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmm
Re: A Father's Warning Message To Her Daughter's Boyfriend by jhydebaba(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2015
The papa wan dey nak him daughter, ok, continue.
Re: A Father's Warning Message To Her Daughter's Boyfriend by bobbyluis(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See How He Travels 72km Daily, Becos Of Jamb Lesson! / Nysc Batch A Starts March 30 And I Have exam To Write From April 9 / Oou Admission 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.