Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old (60568 Views)

Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Throw Back Picture Of Fathia Balogun When She Was With Late Gbenga Adeboye / Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by IceDude(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2015
46yrs? shocked
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by tolexy007(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2015
grin grin Classic olosho no dey quick old for face now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by nobul(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2015
HBD 2 sister may ur Days Be LlllllllllllllllllOooooooooooooooooooNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnGggggggggggggggggggg.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by bettercreature(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2015
BabaO2:
Just wondering why Saidi no want this beautiful woman? women sha, is it a problem of beautiful outside, but wicked and dirty inside? She's too beautiful to be ignored
Not everything that glitters is gold,she is pretty anyway i wonder if she is really 46
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2015
She looks 46yrs to me...kini big deal?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by LockDown69(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2015
MILF

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by Smooyis(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Nice looks. Hope she keeps maintaining her natural look. Best of luck.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by emmanuel596(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=18pt]all the mods @ celebrity section should be sacked with immediate effect[/size]

Quote me anywhere on earth nl mods will ban u if u ever try to correct them or tell them the truth am just back from mine enjoy urs bro grin grin grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by 989900: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Nuellah02:
Forever young indeed!

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by mikkypel(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=18pt]all the mods @ celebrity section should be sacked with immediate effect[/size]

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by jiksprince(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2015
Bad belle is allowed( By MI )
Young03:
Mtcheew.,she no fine reach my mama
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by iamkingzlee(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2015
wakacome:
Actually I mistook u for our house girl...grin
hahahahahahahaha werey grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by IceDude(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Young03:
Mtcheew.,she no fine reach my mama

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by deadZONE: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2015
what would Nigerian ladies
be without makeup?

very soon the whites would
bring out statistics showing
Nigerian ladies are the highest
users of makeuo
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by Remilekun101: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2015
emmanuel596:

Quote me anywhere on earth nl mods will ban u if u ever try to correct them or tell them the truth am just back from mine enjoy urs bro grin grin grin

Ban is nothing to me.... my last account was banned till 2018

Seun must speak to his mods
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by HomoSapiien: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2015
wakacome:

grin grin bad mouth. You want make the poor girl commit suicide?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by bellville: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Beautiful and gorgeous Fathia.
For the best in books check my signature.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by emmanuel596(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Remilekun101:

Ban is nothing to me.... my last account was banned till 2018

Seun must speak to his mods

I don talk tire let them do their thing ours is just to cm nd read things dat concerns us
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2015
JAZES:
Fathia Balogun
hardly looks a day over 20 what with her washboard abs and amazing physique.

20 shocked HABA THATS TOO MUCH...DO YOU WANT TO MAKE HER A SAINT
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by adorable29(f): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2015
missKiffy:
Gorgeous, i like her, she is one of the few yoruba actresses that are naturally light in complexion, unlike those that usually bleach

Hahaha! Naturally?!

You sincerely think its nature that made her skin look younger than that of a new born baby at 46?! Common!

Her slim nature and physique may be.... But this glowing 46 year old skin, don't even go there. Amount spent on her beauty products can train a child up to the university. Its understandable cos her meal ticket involves her looking good and as such requires good investment!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by Adebowale89(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2015
I love her stature, when a lady is not too fat, she will always look younger everyday

Nigeria ladies need to learn from this stature not running helter & scelter for big boobs and big ass that turn them to a robot in look

HBD fathia

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by pleiades45: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2015
this woman look at least 50 years old. her skin may be fresh but her facial features are old

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by lampardizik(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2015
PinkBarbie:
She's pretty! My momma is prettier though. tongue

You're prettier
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by RitzyPrince(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2015
grin grin u wan kill the girl cry
wakacome:
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2015
Cute px. She surely doesn't believe in age falsification. Kudos to her!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by Ephemmm: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2015
JAZES:
More pics

Trust me, she is a true definition of " i want to live forever young"

Really! Thanks to Mary K tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by ifeomaekol(f): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2015
She looks like someone in her late thirties. She looks good all the way.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by efemty001: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2015
SHE HAS THIS TOPE ALABI LOOK... jus sayin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old by mightycrown1(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2015
thanks to balogun taking good care of her. nothing like separation o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.