Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Infinix Phones Screen Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Phones Screen Issue (478 Views)

Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones / What Is Special About Infinix Phones? / Infinix Phones That Supports 4G Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Phones Screen Issue by cooljoe13: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2015
Good day my fellow nl members.. I am here to write about the issues coupled with using infinix Phones.. Infinix is among one of the leading smart phones makers due to the cheaper prices of their android smart phones..

Infinix Phones are very okay of I must sey but the screens are really very fragile. I have been an infinix fan since the days of izero and I must sey I one of the frequent complaints users have been having is the issue of broken or crack screen. I knew I am speaking the mind of almost every infinix phone users ranging from izero to the recently launched hot 2. I have seen countless cases of an infinix cracked fone. Infinix mobility did their best in the times of izero by providing a free screen replacement..

This moved a lot of users to infinix products because they belive infinix has a strong customer services rapport with its users.. When the issues of infinix izero cracked screen started we were lured into thinking it was as a result of it been gorilla glass but I must confess that it's not.. Recently I have seen people with creaked infinix hot, infinix hot note. . I guess this means infinix screens are not really strong.. Infinix should please the same way it was done for izero.. they should do this same for other.. Free screen replacement in the first 6 months of purchase... .. . Dats all. My fellow nl Infinix user. What do you think.?

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Help / Hp 8460p Elitebook 8gig Ram And Intel Core I5 For Sale / Microsoft Lumia 650 With 1GB RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.