Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Pro Translators Are Needed Urgently - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pro Translators Are Needed Urgently (486 Views)

Policy Actions That Are Needed To Make Africa Progress / A Hot Job For Translators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pro Translators Are Needed Urgently by Merci1234(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Hi fellow nairalanders am currently learning web designing and also developing something thrilling and its a kinda social network. To cut it short, i need some local lingua translators that can translate text from english to the following nigerian languages
fulani
igala
tiv
kanuri
ibibio
ijaw
edo
efik
urhobo
idoma
itsekiri
shuwa etc.
I also need some other translators on
amharic
shona
dari
kirundi
sango
comorian
tigrinya
siswati
scottish
naija(nigerian pidgin)
samoan and more.
Pls note i have translated about 102 languages using google translate and bing translator. I just want them to be multilingual social network.
If you have interest in anyway you can call or text me on 08080653641 and also drop your email so that i can send you the pdf. Thanks
Re: Pro Translators Are Needed Urgently by Fulaman198(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Some of the languages listed are not Nigerian languages:

Amharic
Shona
Dari
Kirundi
Sango
comorian
tigrinya
siswati
scottish
Samoan etc.

So I don't know how you expect Nigerians to know them. In addition, there is no such language of Shu'a/Shuwa. Shuwa are a subgroup of Arabs, also known as Baggara. They are called Shuwa in the Hausa language, but they are Arabs (Baggara Bedouin Arabs) Baggara means they herd cattle like we the Fulani people.

Also, I wouldn't use Google Translate, it's highly inaccurate.

(1) (Reply)

#ekitigate: Nigerian Army To Investigate Ekiti And Osun Governorship Elections / They Are The Largest British / During World War II The Tournament Was Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.