Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

My Moms Diary - He Killed Her! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Moms Diary - He Killed Her! (1293 Views)

Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome / 11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic / 25 Hilarious Parenting Differences Between Moms And Dads (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Moms Diary - He Killed Her! by MrsDoctor: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2015
So i sat at my table to write about what i am am going through, It was faith that made me stand till date and i am still standing. Sometimes in may 1991 a new choir master was nominated in the church,Bro Tom my new choir master came from one of the sister parish of the church.Bro Tom was so lovely and handsome, every girl wanted to be his very special girl. I was the innocent girl who looked at all the drama and too my face away, I was not interested.All i wanted was to do my best as a choir and be the best for God. I was always taking the lead songs because my voice is like that of the angels, i don't need to be reminded so. The new choir master Tom took note of me and i always get my place, I don't know why, maybe because he met it that way. I was simple the best and every special guest or instrumentalist just want to get my phone number before they go home, in my innocence i gave them and i just made them my friends. I go for my friends rehearsal and we practice music together, sometimes we get invited for shows and we were paid. Bro Tom was my devotion to music and he leveraged on that to get me coming for every rehearsal, even when it was not so convenient. It all started like a joke, my choir mater now comes to visit me in my house, since he is from church my parents lets him in with an open arm. He kept on disturbing me for date and all that but i told him I had a boy friend, He felt bad but just hanged on. A year later i left my boy friend because he was disturbing me for sex and i couldn't continue with him. My choir master was there to console me and tell me i did the right thing, so we got closer and closer. After each service we were always together to rehearse or talk about what the choir did and didn't do right. I automatically became everyone's envy, ladies began to hate me and snub me. I tried to have friends but they were just interested in my man.It's june 15 1995 ,Time had passed and a lot of things had happened, now i am planning for my wedding. Everything was going fine at first in the marriage, soon i must not be seen with any man and all my female friends became witches to him and i must not be seen with any of them. My life came to a stop, i had to resign and became a house keeper and gate man. I had to beg for every penny i get and going out to visit my parents became a proposal i must write a month before i go. Soon i became the woman who never got things right, he drops me off at my inlaws place and i work my ass out. I try to complain but it became and issue, so i started receiving slaps and beating for complaining. God blessed me with this lovely baby Blessing but the beatings never stopped. Pastor would call us and try to settle the matter, he told me i can't leave my marriage, even as my body aches and pains. I got pregnant again, but the baby was beating out of me. I couldn't stop crying and blessing cried with me endlessly, i summoned courage just to take care of my daughter. I began to fall sick and had to visit the doctor every time, i did all the test and i was told given the news that will soon change every thing. This is my mom's diary and i cry as i try share with you.
please stay with me as i post the continuation of my moms Diary.

1 Like

Re: My Moms Diary - He Killed Her! by nickishire: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
Wolf in sheep's clothing...
Re: My Moms Diary - He Killed Her! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
You must be the "Blessing" mentioned above. This is terrible! Your mom went through a lot, but you can't afford to keep reliving those moments.

Sweetie, as you make conscious efforts to keep living, I pray that our compassionate Father will heal (your hurts) and empower you for greatness.
Hebrews 4:15

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

1 Like

Re: My Moms Diary - He Killed Her! by bobbyluis(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Following
Re: My Moms Diary - He Killed Her! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2015
Is this a real life story?
Was your mom living in Nigeria?
Was there mobile phone in Nigeria in 1991..?
Or are you talking about their landline at home?

I can only imagine... Sorry anyway

1 Like

Re: My Moms Diary - He Killed Her! by focus7: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2015
Op your story is deflated. How did your mum have a gsm in 1991 to have a phone number that instrumentalist were asking form?

1 Like

Re: My Moms Diary - He Killed Her! by ahnie: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Op dont mind the idiots.and funny enuf they always look calmer and innocent to the world.bunch of wussies.i hate them with passion.and please forget about prayers,d idiots would neva change.

1 Like

Re: My Moms Diary - He Killed Her! by ahnie: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ayam telling you.85percent of marriages in naija are laced with battering
nickishire:

Wolf in sheep's clothing...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Kids Are Sexy? / See What Will Happen Tomorrow In Lagos / What Causes Necrophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.