Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Real Asian Hd Tips> Football Betting >introduction To All - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Asian Hd Tips> Football Betting >introduction To All (887 Views)

Real Asian HD Tips>95% Asian Gold UEFA Tip Today / Real Asian Hd Tips> Football Betting= Proof Of Winning / Real Asian Hd Tips> Football Betting - Sunday Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Asian Hd Tips> Football Betting >introduction To All by Yang1993: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dear Friend,

My name is sam sango and I have been betting on Asian handicap odds for more than 5 years. I lost most of my bets before September 2008. But somehow, deep in my heart, I had a gut felling that football betting was the answer to making more money easily.

From that fateful moment, my research started. I spent untold hours into researching how the behavior and interaction major bookmakers data and odd movement. I did mention on my "Win 90.5% of Betting Correct Score" that I have been collecting bookmakers’ data since 2005.

When I first started, the results were so discouraging that I wondered if I was doing the right thing. However, I decided to persist on and make this a success. So I spent untold day to study, fine-tune, test and apply most winning strategies made to perfection.

So today, my full time job is betting on soccer Asian handicaps as I know that money was coming in for me consistently and my full time job is now reviewing stats and analysis the Asian handicap and Fixed Odds Markets.

I spend most of time to build the relationship with business partner and spent the quality time with family. after one year rest, I decided to back to work.

Today, I want to give you an opportunity to

“Start betting with a peace of mind knowing that a professional punter is backing you up with all my selections."

Weekly Selection Pick - Provide over 90% Winning Selection
Analysis Report - Provide the analysis report to how the behavior and interaction of bookmaker for my selection. for example Macau, Ladbrokes,WilliamHill, Bet365, .. etc
5 - 15 Winning pick per week
Pick Send to your email

All selections are carefully selected and monitored for 6 hours before sending out to our clients. These are the actual selections that I will be placing at my bookmaker.

Besides analyzing and placing your own selections, you can now have an added advantage to make a bigger profit from your bookmaker with my selected selections.

AND

" Do you want to learn how to apply the data from major bookmaker, how to analysis the bookmaker's tendency and how to select the winning picks by yourself?"

If you are willing, I will be happy to show you a much
shorter path to success and consistent income from soccer betting market.
Success and wealth boils down to just TWO things:
1) Opportunity
2) Guidance and Mentorship

You will be given 20 to 25 Winning Premium Tips + Mentorship support via email per month (NEW)

The "Premium Membership" is a limited - I am only accepting 100 members for my Premium Membership

Secure your place now and be winner every month

Subscribe now !!!!!!!

Here's one more reason why you should join "REAL ASIAN HD Tips" today...

Join "REAL ASIAN HD Tips" Membership RISK-FREE with a Money Back Guarantee"

You don't have to risk a penny by accepting my invitation to join "REAL ASIAN HD Tips" today. In fact, you don't even have to say yes. All you have to do is to say "MAYBE". Because I will give you a 100% no-risk money back guarantee. Here's how it works:

If you are not happy within 30 days. I'll personally refund you every cent you've paid. No questions asked. No hassles. No problems. I promise. So don't decide now. Decide after you have made money with the winning picks.

You are ready to start making money at this instant aren't you?

Secure Your today

we are now introducing you to our new services commencing from 1st of october.

premium tip- 25 dollars/per month

real master tip- 30 dollars/month

EPL tip- 18 dollars/month

Asian Gold tip: 10 dollars/tip

what are you waiting for? contact us now

email: adasiantip@gmail.com
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Real-asian-HD-tips-601414719978847/timeline/
whatsapp: +639272092136

goodluck
sango

(1) (Reply)

Happy Boxing Day (hillarious Pics) / Free VIP Game Start In Next 7 Days. / YOUR SAY: Should Rohr Convert Mikel To An Attacker For Super Eagles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.