Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ronaldo: I Miss Playing With Rooney - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Miss Playing With Rooney (301 Views)

John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) / Ronaldo: I Miss Playing With Rooney / Van Gaal Speaks About Liverpool, Martial And His Meeting With Rooney And Carick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo: I Miss Playing With Rooney by olusegunjacobs(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
The forward hopes to play alongside his former team-mate again before they hang up their boots...
Cristiano Ronaldo says he misses playing alongside former Manchester United team-mate Wayne Rooney.

Ronaldo moved to United as an 18-year-old from Sporting Lisbon in 2003, while Rooney left Everton for Old Trafford a year later.

The pair went on to win three Premier League titles, the Champions League and one FA Cup together, before the Portugal captain joined Real Madrid in 2009.

Ronaldo admits it's a shame he no longer shares the same dressing room as the man he refers to as "pitbull" and hopes they're reunited in the future.

"I miss playing with Rooney. Maybe we can play again together some day," he said.

"He was the kid of England. Everybody loved him. He was so powerful I was calling him pitbull. The power of Wayne Rooney is his mentality and strength and he never stops.

"He's a fantastic team player and he scores! He's a fantastic boy and he helped me a lot when he came to join us in Manchester."

(1) (Reply)

.how To Make Money On This Site Every Time, Don't Watch Football For Fun Make / Notice To All 1960bet Members .please Make Sure You Keep This Link Into Your Mai / Your Needs And Personal Preferences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.