Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Watching Online Videos Without Problems? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Watching Online Videos Without Problems? (1447 Views)

Watching Online Videos / Watching Online Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watching Online Videos Without Problems? by MWorkers(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2009
Help! How can I watch YouTube.com videos without breaking?
Re: Watching Online Videos Without Problems? by Lfunk: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2009
You would need a faster internet connection
Re: Watching Online Videos Without Problems? by MWorkers(m): 2:25am On Apr 20, 2009
L funk, do you mean a broadband connection of 500+ Kbps as suggested at the Help Section of Youtube.com? I think the Zoom connection I'm using is only 115.2 Kbps. Is there any video software I can get to enhance my smooth online viewing? Thanks.
Re: Watching Online Videos Without Problems? by Lfunk: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2009
Hi
I have a 10MB broadband connection and I also sometimes have the same problem
What you should do is let the video play to the end (when the red bar is all the way to the right)
and then slide the small round scroll button all the way to the left to start the video again and then it should play smoothly
Re: Watching Online Videos Without Problems? by MWorkers(m): 3:14am On Apr 22, 2009
Thanks L funk, I do practise that temporary measure occasionally. I'm only looking for a permanent solution to the problem.
Re: Watching Online Videos Without Problems? by Lfunk: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2009
MR MW
The only other solution that I know is for you to download the file(movie) on to your hardrive
Visit     http://keepvid.com/   and follow the instructions on how to do this

All de best
&
Stay Kool
L_Funk

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: MTV Shuga 4 Episode Three / Help Wt Animated Gifs / I Need A Graphic And 3d Animator For My Video Montage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.