Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Need Candid Site Assessment. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Candid Site Assessment. (912 Views)

Appzone Ltd Assessment? / Should Government Monitor The Internet? Your Candid Opinion / I Need Candid Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Candid Site Assessment. by kodewrita(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2009
Hi. I need candid analysis of the site from people who are not my friends. I have alpha-tested the site among friends and where I am concerned, they tend to softsoap issues. I need people to beta-test this site and give cold, hard truth.

Sorry if i am being direct but this are the things I would love to know:

1. the page design
2. The feature list (i deliberately omitted some.)
3. The site copy (the written stuff. my welcome message and other things). Just check and tell me what you think.

Preferably you can do that on the site.

http://www.naijafreetalk.com

(1) (Reply)

Small Web Design Outfit Needs A Proficient Web Developer / A Good Software That I Can Use To Design A Forum And A Dating Site. / I Need A Web Design Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.