Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions (3204 Views)

Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices / The Oneplus 5T And TECNO Phantom 8 Both Have 6GB Ram| Find Out Why They Are Diff / Launching Of Yoruba Audio Bible App – An Offline Based Yoruba/english Old + New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by alldrunsx: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Does any1 know any good android bible apps dat can display atleast 3 diff versions at a go? E.g. King james kjv, new living nlt & amplified amp.

U can post your screenshot here, nane or link to dwld frm. I prefer offline & free app.

Thnks in advance.
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by OreofeeOluwa(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
check playstore
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Download Holy Bible by YouVersion. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by queenet246(f): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Download multiversion bible

2 Likes

Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by Xymc1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
What she said ^^^^
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by Youngzedd(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Where can I get international standard version?
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by bobman(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
My sword bible from google play....
thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
When you type bible in play store, the first result you get is "bible" by you version (as the developer) all version you can think off are available, but they are all online, cos it would make the app size very big if the provided all versions offline by default. So after downloading it, open the app, select read, then pick versions up! Beside each version you would see a download button, you can use that to save the versions you want offline. Its has over 50 versions! Its the biggest, best and most developed bible app on any device, like I said its the first result in play store. its on all operating system, all! Even Symbian, java, palm os.
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by Lantosed: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
As far as I'm concerned open Bibles.apk is the best for now. I hope you enjoy it.
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by oluwaseunla(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
I use Quick Bible. Have like 50 versions, Spurgeon's morning and evening devotional, different bible reading plans, and my best part: a hymn book with over 2000 songs. Audio of the songs are playable online. You'll have to download the versions you need and the other features after initial download of the app itself. After that, they'll become available offline. Completely free of charge with no annoying ad pop-up.

Works best for me.
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by donlyone(m): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Get Tecarta Bible from play store. With in app purchase you can get as many translations as you want, including study Bibles

1 Like

Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by alldrunsx: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2015
dmyke:

runzlord:
When you type bible in play store, the first result you get is "bible" by you version (as the developer) all version you can think off are available, but they are all online....
Same stuff, right? I appreciate. I've downloaded it now. Trying to get some data to enable downloading d components.
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by alldrunsx: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2015
oluwaseunla:
I use Quick Bible. Have like 50 translations, Spurgeon's morning and evening devotional, different bible reading plans, and my best part: a hymn book with over 2000 songs. Audio of the songs are playable online. You'll have to download the versions you need and the other features after initial download of the app itself. After that, they'll become available offline. Completely free of charge with no annoying ad pop-up.

Works best for me.
I appreciate. I've downloaded it now. Trying to get some data to enable downloading d components.
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by alldrunsx: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2015
queenet246:
Download multiversion bible
Thnks. Pls can u tell more abt hw it works or screenshots
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by alldrunsx: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2015
bobman:
My sword bible from google play....

thank me later
I want to thank u now, why later? lol. Btw, pls can u tell more abt hw it works or screenshots
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by alldrunsx: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Lantosed:
As far as I'm concerned open Bibles.apk is the best for now. I hope you enjoy it.
Thnks 4 sharing. Btw, since it is your best can u tell us more abt hw it works or screenshots
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by alldrunsx: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2015
donlyone:
Get Tecarta Bible from play store. With in app purchase you can get as many translations as you want, including study Bibles
Thnks. Btw, I already gt its free offline kjv & d message ver. b4 now bt d two never combined together as one. Or are there particular versions dat must run together?
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2015
alldrunsx:

Same stuff, right? I appreciate. I've downloaded it now. Trying to get some data to enable downloading d components.
Right. Okay.
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by oluwaseunla(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2015
alldrunsx:
I appreciate. I've downloaded it now. Trying to get some data to enable downloading d components.

Aiit bro. You're welcome.
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by alldrunsx: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
runzlord:
When you type bible in play store, the first result you get is "bible" by you version (as the developer) all version you can think off are available, but they are all online, cos it would make the app size very big if the provided all versions offline by default. So after downloading it, open the app, select read, then pick versions up! Beside each version you would see a download button, you can use that to save the versions you want offline.....
Just installed it now & noticed it didnt come preloaded wt any version bt diff versions are actually available for dwld. Pls if I download as many as I want now, can d downloaded ones be re-useable in another phone? Or I hv to download them all over again?
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by alldrunsx: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
oluwaseunla:
I use Quick Bible. Have like 50 versions, Spurgeon's morning and evening devotional, different bible reading plans, and my best part: a hymn book with over 2000 songs. Audio of the songs are playable online. You'll have to download the versions you need and the other features after initial download of the app itself. After that, they'll become available offline....
Just installed it now & noticed it came preloaded wt kjv, then diff other versions are actually available for dwld. Pls if I download as many as I want now, can d downloaded ones be re-useable in another phone? Or I hv to download them all over again?
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
alldrunsx:
Just installed it now & noticed it didnt come preloaded wt any version bt diff versions are actually available for dwld. Pls if I download as many as I want now, can d downloaded ones be re-useable in another phone? Or I hv to download them all over again?
You would have to download them again.
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by bobman(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lols

Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by donlyone(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
alldrunsx:
Thnks. Btw, I already gt its free offline kjv & d message ver. b4 now bt d two never combined together as one. Or are there particular versions dat must run together?

Actually, you can have two translation on your screen in landscape mode.

Check out NKJV and GNT(Good news translation) in the pics bellow.

Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by oluwaseunla(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2015
alldrunsx:
Just installed it now & noticed it came preloaded wt kjv, then diff other versions are actually available for dwld. Pls if I download as many as I want now, can d downloaded ones be re-useable in another phone? Or I hv to download them all over again?

I've not tried it before. But all the versions are downloaded to a folder on your phone, so I believe copying that folder to your new device, should make it possible for you to have access to the versions, but you will definitely have to re-download the app.

Whichever way, the version files are not that heavy. The 51 versions I have are 67mb in all.
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by alldrunsx: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
runzlord:

You would have to download them again.
I see! I thought as much.
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by alldrunsx: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
donlyone:

Actually, you can have two translation on your screen in landscape mode.

Check out NKJV and GNT(Good news translation) in the pics bellow.
I appreciate d info wt d screenshots. It looks gd. Bt still surprised why my own two versions are nt combining. Or does it hv to do wt d edition?
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by alldrunsx: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
oluwaseunla:

I've not tried it before. But all the versions are downloaded to a folder on your phone, so I believe copying that folder to your new device, should make it possible for you to have access to the versions, but you will definitely have to re-download the app.

Whichever way, the version files are not that heavy. The 51 versions I have are 67mb in all.
Ok. I got u. Thnks for sharing.
Re: I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions by Funjosh(m): 1:58am On Jan 29

You can't use it without data

(1) (Reply)

MTN 4G Network Is Bad. / 2023 Sky Trumpet Scares The World! Trumpets Sound Around The Earth!!! / 2go Took My Money But Did Not Give Me Go Credits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.