Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Mighty Kabex ___the Biblical Jesus Is A Sinner___ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mighty Kabex ___the Biblical Jesus Is A Sinner___ (784 Views)

A List Of Extra-biblical Sources For The Biblical Jesus / Biblical Jesus Is A Lair / The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mighty Kabex ___the Biblical Jesus Is A Sinner___ by MightyKabex: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Assallam aleykum sallam warahmotullah..___
How many times have we heard this lame and
insipid excuse from christians,that Prophet
Muhammad isn't a prophet because he was a
sinner? Now..if we are to you use such
argument.. That also means Jesus is neither a
prophet,nor God nor son of God...because he
was also a sinner throughout the bible_
now,this might come as a shock to most
christians. But,Mighty imam will give you
some verses to consider. Let's take a look at
the bible. Did Jesus sin or not?______

Yes
Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist "for
the
remission of sins." If Jesus had never sinned,
there would be no reason for him to be
baptized. The excuse christians are fond of giving,is that "he baptised to fulifil the law" .. Which law? The same law christians abandon and consider immoral and unapproved? Note: matthew 5:17 promises hell for those who deny the old testament.. Now,beofre you crucify Mighty Kabex,let's see the reason for baptism as described in the bible. You shall see,that baptism is solely for the remission of sins..

"Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan
unto
John, to be baptized of him. Matthew 3:13
John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach
the baptism of "repentance" for the "remission"
of
sins. Mark 1:4

Jesus also committed the
following sins br /> He insulted his mother,
breaking the
commandment to honor his mother (Ex 20:12,
Dt 5:16)____
----While he yet talked to the people, behold,
his
mother and his brethren stood without,
desiring to speak with him. Then one said
unto
him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren
stand without, desiring to speak with thee. But
he answered and said unto him that told him,
WHO IS MY *MOTHER?* and WHO are my
brethren?
And he stretched forth his hand toward his
disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my
brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of
my
Father which is in heaven, the same is my
brother, and sister, and mother. Matthew
12:46-50
And it came to pass, as he spake these things,
a
certain woman of the company lifted up her
voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb
that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast
sucked. But he said, Yea rather, blessed are
they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
Luke 11:27-28
_________

Jesus also committed a grave sin because He
broke the Sabbath (Ex 20:8, Dt 5:12) and
therefore, according to Ex 31:15, should be
stoned to death.
Therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and
sought to slay him, because he had done these
things on the sabbath day. John 5:16

He coveted a donkey (and/or a colt?), breaking
the commandment, "Don't covet." ( Ex 20:17, Dt
5:21].
Before christians start going haywire,let's see where Jesus coveted a donkey___

Go into the village over against you, and
straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt
with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.
Matthew 21:2____
Go your way into the village over against you:
and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye shall
find a colt tied, whereon never man sat; loose
him, and bring him. Mark 11:2
Another verse where Jesus coveted a donkey___; Go ye into the village over against you; in the
which at your entering ye shall find a colt tied,
whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and
bring him hither. Luke 19:30___

So,it is clear..that Jesus is a mortal and is also fallible to the pangs of sin.. So,before giving a person the attributes of divinity,study your bible well..

MA SALLAM__ Mightykabex
Re: Mighty Kabex ___the Biblical Jesus Is A Sinner___ by Scholar8200(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
MightyKabex:
Assallam aleykum sallam warahmotullah..___
How many times have we heard this lame and
insipid excuse from christians,that Prophet
Muhammad isn't a prophet because he was a
sinner? Now..if we are to you use such
argument.. That also means Jesus is neither a
prophet,nor God nor son of God...because he
was also a sinner throughout the bible_
now,this might come as a shock to most
christians. But,Mighty imam will give you
some verses to consider. Let's take a look at
the bible. Did Jesus sin or not?______

Yes
Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist "for
the
remission of sins." If Jesus had never sinned,
there would be no reason for him to be
baptized. The excuse christians are fond of giving,is that "he baptised to fulifil the law" .. Which law? The same law christians abandon and consider immoral and unapproved?
He was not baptised to fulfil the law! Even the person sent to baptise confessed that:
But John tried to talk him out of it. "I am the one who needs to be baptized by you," he said, "so why are you coming to me?"
Matthew 3:14
The same John had earlier confessed:
Though his ministry follows mine, I'm not even worthy to be his slave and untie the straps of his sandal."
John 1:27

Finally, John revealed that:
"I baptize with water those who repent of their sins and turn to God. But someone is coming soon who is greater than I am--so much greater that I'm not worthy even to be his slave and carry his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
Matthew 3:11

It was in fulfilling all righteousness, partaking of all that man partook of, but sin.

Jesus also committed the
following sins br /> He insulted his mother,
breaking the
commandment to honor his mother (Ex 20:12,
Dt 5:16)____
----While he yet talked to the people, behold,
his
mother and his brethren stood without,
desiring to speak with him. Then one said
unto
him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren
stand without, desiring to speak with thee. But
he answered and said unto him that told him,
WHO IS MY *MOTHER?* and WHO are my
brethren?
And he stretched forth his hand toward his
disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my
brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of
my
Father which is in heaven, the same is my
brother, and sister, and mother. Matthew
12:46-50
And it came to pass, as he spake these things,
a
certain woman of the company lifted up her
voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb
that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast
sucked. But he said, Yea rather, blessed are
they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
Luke 11:27-28
_________
Very funny! In vain do we find the insult! Besides, the Person here was a full grown man and not a toddler!

Jesus also committed a grave sin because He
broke the Sabbath (Ex 20:8, Dt 5:12) and
therefore, according to Ex 31:15, should be
stoned to death.
Therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and
sought to slay him, because he had done these
things on the sabbath day. John 5:16
You are beginning to sound like the Pharisees! Interestingly, a man was healed here. Read Luke 13:15 to understand the hypocrisy of the accusers. Besides, the command was to avoid labour/service on the sabbath. Let me ask, did they feed their animals on the sabbath?

He coveted a donkey (and/or a colt?), breaking
the commandment, "Don't covet." ( Ex 20:17, Dt
5:21].
Before christians start going haywire,let's see where Jesus coveted a donkey___

Go into the village over against you, and
straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt
with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.
Matthew 21:2____
Go your way into the village over against you:
and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye shall
find a colt tied, whereon never man sat; loose
him, and bring him. Mark 11:2
Another verse where Jesus coveted a donkey___; Go ye into the village over against you; in the
which at your entering ye shall find a colt tied,
whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and
bring him hither. Luke 19:30___
Define covetousness. Perhaps you may likely say that he also coveted Peter's boat too undecided
There is a difference between borrowing an item for a use, and desiring an item to be your personal property permanently!
For examples of covetousness, see the case of, 1) Achan (book of Joshua) and 2) Ahab (husband of Jezebel) coveting Naboth's vineyard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mighty Kabex ___the Biblical Jesus Is A Sinner___ by Donpizzle(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
a masterpiece of crap.
Nothin worse than being brain-washed of meeting virgins in heaven if a muslim dies fighting for mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Mighty Kabex ___the Biblical Jesus Is A Sinner___ by dajoaneke(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is what you get when reading the bible without guidiance of the Holy Spirit. Utter rubbishious jibberish tales
Re: Mighty Kabex ___the Biblical Jesus Is A Sinner___ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
*puts a sword through Allah's heart, then severs his head off*
Re: Mighty Kabex ___the Biblical Jesus Is A Sinner___ by MightyKabex: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
MightyKabex: ___ it is so pathetic to see how shallow minded some christians can be. I'm tired of christians manipulating the conspicuous truth about the sadistic book called bible.. A christian here said "he was baptised to fulfil all righteousness" .. This is so lame and irrelevant excuse which portrays how desperate you are. the biblical Jesus is everything but righteous. Considering a man that shall rot in hell for being abusive. The biblical Jesus said, "whosoever shall say, Thou
fool, shall be in danger of hell fire" (Matthew
5:22). Yet, he himself did so repeatedly, as
Matthew 23:17-19 and Luke 11:40 & 12:20
show. Clearly Jesus should be in danger of
hell too?.. Is this your definition of righteousness? How can a man who is so much fond of telling lies be righteous? I,mighty kabex,will help you with some of the lies of your messiah.. "Or have ye not read in the law, how that
on the Sabbath days the priests in the temple
profane the Sabbath, and are blameless?"
(Matthew 12:5) Nowhere does the OT state
that the priests in the temple profaned the
Sabbath and were considered blameless .
Why does jesus lie so much? In Luke 23:43 Jesus said to the thief on
the cross, "Today shalt thou be with me in
paradise." This obviously has to be false, for
Jesus was supposed to lay dead in the tomb
for three days following his crucifixion.
See how pathetic and false-tongued he is? "And no man hath ascended up to heaven,
but he that came down from heaven, but he
that came down from heaven, even the Son of
man which is in heaven" (John 3:13). If Jesus
is in heaven, how can he be down on earth
speaking? Why does the bible portray and convey the message of Jesus as a liar? So..the lame excuse your gave,is churlish and doesn't apply to my post. You're left with two choices.. Either the bible is a book of forgery,or Jesus was truly a bizzare and sinful character..I will advise you to study your bible well before posting a rebuttal on mighty kabex' post.
Re: Mighty Kabex ___the Biblical Jesus Is A Sinner___ by jcross19: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
MightyKabex:
MightyKabex: ___ it is so pathetic to see how shallow minded some christians can be. I'm tired of christians manipulating the conspicuous truth about the sadistic book called bible.. A christian here said "he was baptised to fulfil all righteousness" .. This is so lame and irrelevant excuse which portrays how desperate you are. the biblical Jesus is everything but righteous. Considering a man that shall rot in hell for being abusive. The biblical Jesus said, "whosoever shall say, Thou
hell too?.. Is this your definition of righteousness? How can a man who is so much fond of telling lies be righteous? I,mighty kabex,will help you with some of the lies of your messiah.. "Or have ye not read in the law, how that
See how pathetic and false-tongued he is? "And no man hath ascended up to heaven,
speaking? Why does the bible portray and convey the message of Jesus as a liar? So..the lame excuse your gave,is churlish and doesn't apply to my post. You're left with two choices.. Either the bible is a book of forgery,or Jesus was truly a bizzare and sinful character..I will advise you to study your bible well before posting a rebuttal on mighty kabex' post.
have you taken your camel urine? Lol if i catch allah!!!!! Allah will disown you.
Re: Mighty Kabex ___the Biblical Jesus Is A Sinner___ by Scholar8200(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
MightyKabex:
MightyKabex: ___ it is so pathetic to see how shallow minded some christians can be. I'm tired of christians manipulating the conspicuous truth about the sadistic book called bible.. A christian here said "he was baptised to fulfil all righteousness" .. This is so lame and irrelevant excuse which portrays how desperate you are
Rather your willingness to pick the passages that appear to support you having shorn them of their contexts, shows your desperation to malign the Bible!

. the biblical Jesus is everything but righteous. Considering a man that shall rot in hell for being abusive
Indeed the Pharisees will be proud of one of their own in person of Kabex!

. The biblical Jesus said, "whosoever shall say, Thou
hell too?
Not when the context of Matthew 5 clearly shows the event of reacting to an offense against one's person! How many time did Jesus call the Pharisees (when they said He used beelzebub), the soldier(that slapped Him), the witnesses(that accused Him falsely), a fool? But when as a Teacher come from God HE rebuked those who were deceiving many and making them two-fold children of hell (no personal offence that!), He rebuked them with the strongest words through the same Spirit that inspired Jeremiah when he described backslidden Israel as a group of foolish children!

.. Is this your definition of righteousness? How can a man who is so much fond of telling lies be righteous? I,mighty kabex,will help you with some of the lies of your messiah.. "Or have ye not read in the law, how that
What a pity!Indeed when you say you are 'mighty', the pride behind that claim makes your show of ignorance all the more eye-popping!
Profaning the sabbath in the sense that they brake the sabbath by carrying out offerings and sacrifices - their work - on the sabbath day!

Mr, are you a believer in the man = chicken principle?! ie no spirit nor soul?!

speaking?
Jesus lived in vital relationship with the Father ie He abode in the Father and calls all saints to do same in Him! Well, I need not explain this to you, it's a very simple spiritual principle and blessed one at that! Only those born of the Spirit knows what this means!

Why does the bible portray and convey the message of Jesus as a liar? So..the lame excuse your gave,is churlish and doesn't apply to my post. You're left with two choices.. Either the bible is a book of forgery,or Jesus was truly a bizzare and sinful character..I will advise you to study your bible well before posting a rebuttal on mighty kabex' post.
What a pity! (turns to the audience) spiritual blindness is real folks!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Online Counselling & Prayers For You / A Situation Report And Situational Analysis On The Killing Of Shia In Zaria i / Imagine, Pastor Must Not Touch The Ground While Preaching (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.