Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Shocking Photo: Two Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Photo: Two Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting (866 Views)

Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos / Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) / Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photo: Two Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting by runzkid(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
This sad incident happened at my compound at Awada in Onitsha few minutes ago. The 2 women are living together in a flat because their husbands share a flat at our compound. Even though their husbands were friends, The wives never got along and was always quarreling but nothing prepared us for what we saw this morning. When thier husband left for shop this morning, another round of fight began and this time it was different. we heard screaming and then a huge thud and then wailing and crying ensured I rushed to the verandah and discovered to my dismay that the women fell from their 3rd floor flat and both of the shattered many bones in their bodies. Both couldnt stand but i suspect that the other may have broken her spinal cord because she couldnt move a limb and her head was severely bashed and she was bleeding heavily. They have been rushed to Toronto hospital to ascertain the level of their injuries while we called up their husbands.
Re: Shocking Photo: Two Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting by MARQUIZ(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Pic?
Re: Shocking Photo: Two Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting by Oladimejjy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
picture daa
Re: Shocking Photo: Two Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting by tsdarkside(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oladimejjy:
picture daa

pictures for what??...cant you imagine people falling from a building...??.....and the end result??----thunda fir.....forget it....
Re: Shocking Photo: Two Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting by fagbohun4j(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
E no go beta for you @op.

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice :mob Burn Man Alive After Stabbing His Neighbour To Death / Man Describes 'saddest Moment' After Getting Into Taxi With Crying Muslim Driver / The Treat To My Life By Ajagun Gbale In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.