Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Thread For Dentistry Education (Dental Doctors, Students And Aspirants) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Dentistry Education (Dental Doctors, Students And Aspirants) (1343 Views)

UNIBEN Swears In 38 Medical And Dental Doctors / Nnamdi Azikiwe Medical Students And Aspirants / Pre-science Thread / New Calendar For 2016/2017 Academic Session For RSUST Students And Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Dentistry Education (Dental Doctors, Students And Aspirants) by simba1: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Untill now, I and many others, have been made to believe shits about Dentistry. Please, this Career is now sounding sweet to me. Abeg I need peeps to enlighten us.
Re: Thread For Dentistry Education (Dental Doctors, Students And Aspirants) by HighIQ(m): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2015
simba1:
Untill now, I and many others, have been made to believe shits about Dentistry. Please, this Career is now sounding sweet to me. Abeg I need peeps to enlighten us.
I only know od a course called dentistry. I don't know of dentistry education has u av written in the topic above
Re: Thread For Dentistry Education (Dental Doctors, Students And Aspirants) by simba1: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2015
HighIQ:
I only know od a course called dentistry. I don't know of dentistry education has u av written in the topic above
Na wa for Nairalanders. Education is enlightenment. Its the same thing. Enlightenment of Dentistry
Re: Thread For Dentistry Education (Dental Doctors, Students And Aspirants) by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2015
simba1:
Let me ignore the education part. I'm ready at your service... What info is it that you seek?...
Re: Thread For Dentistry Education (Dental Doctors, Students And Aspirants) by dolapoesho: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Let’s face it. Many people fear you.

Seventy five (75%) percent of adults experience some degree of dental fear, from mild to severe.

Five to ten percent have dental phobia who avoid dental care at all costs.

What is it with dentists?
When people were asked to think about the last time they searched for health and medical information, as well as doctors or other health professionals…

https://wsiaxon.com/dental-marketing-ideas-dentists/
Re: Thread For Dentistry Education (Dental Doctors, Students And Aspirants) by shankara7: 7:39am On May 20, 2017
my sis scored 284 in Jamb going for dentistry with awaiting result. what is her chances of getting admitted into UNN?
Re: Thread For Dentistry Education (Dental Doctors, Students And Aspirants) by simba1: 11:37pm On May 30, 2017
shankara7:
my sis scored 284 in Jamb going for dentistry with awaiting result. what is her chances of getting admitted into UNN?
UNTILL HER RESULTS ARE OUT HER FATE REMAINS VAGUE
Re: Thread For Dentistry Education (Dental Doctors, Students And Aspirants) by Omonoba1: 1:39am On May 31, 2017
simba1:
UNTILL HER RESULTS ARE OUT ARE FATE REMAINS VAQUE
*VAGUE

(1) (Reply)

Educative, Entertaining And Inspirational Facts Around The World / Have You Been Pronouncing These Brands Wrongly? / Nigerians Deported From United Kingdom Arrive In Lagos With Ghana Must Go Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.