Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To (1894 Views)

Java Programmer Needs Help / Which Country Has The Best Programmers? / A Female Programmer Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by naitalk: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
I long to leave Nigeria for any European country. Please which country will you suggest based on availability of jobs and more experience in coding. Thanks
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by spikesC(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
naitalk:
I long to leave Nigeria for any European country. Please which country will you suggest based on availability of jobs and more experience in coding. Thanks

What are you travelling as? Student, skilled migrant? Employee?
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
naitalk:

I second spikesC 's question, but I would add that you forget Europe and go make some money for your family somewhere in Oceania, Australia to be very precise.
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by naitalk: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
spikesC:

What are you travelling as? Student, skilled migrant? Employee?

This question hard o, OK am skilled in web programming and am a graduate
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by naitalk: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
gimakon:

I second spikesC 's question, but I would add that you forget Europe and go make some money for your family somewhere in Oceania, Australia to be very precise.

Please can you tell me more about oceania and Australia
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
naitalk:

Please can you tell me more about oceania and Australia

Start from here man

http://www.payscale.com/research/AU/Job=Software_Engineer_%2F_Developer_%2F_Programmer/Salary

Then use Google to research the rest. You haven't told us if you going as a skilled worker or not.

1 Like

Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by spikesC(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
naitalk:

This question hard o, OK am skilled in web programming and am a graduate

It is 99.99 percent impossible for you to get a job in Nigeria, so they would send you a sponsorship letter for you to apply for visa. So that rules out employee.

Very few countries provide visas for highly skilled migrants, I am sure about Canada.
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by naitalk: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
spikesC:

It is 99.99 percent impossible for you to get a job in Nigeria, so they would send you a sponsorship letter for you to apply for visa. So that rules out employee.

Very few countries provide visas for highly skilled migrants, I am sure about Canada.

Hmm so what's the way forward nw and who are the they?
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by naitalk: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
gimakon:

Start from here man

http://www.payscale.com/research/AU/Job=Software_Engineer_%2F_Developer_%2F_Programmer/Salary

Then use Google to research the rest. You haven't told us if you going as a skilled worker or not.

Yes am going as a skilled worker or does it have another meaning
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by micheal5772: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2015
naitalk:
THE UNITED STATES
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by spikesC(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2015
micheal5772:
THE UNITED STATES

The USA is very very competitive and it would be relatively harder to make a breakthrough there JUST like that
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by naitalk: 2:44am On Oct 02, 2015
micheal5772:
THE UNITED STATES

Thanks bro
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by L4stl00k(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Goto united state or Pakistan.... U we meet lot of deadly coder there?
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
L4stl00k:
Goto united state or Pakistan.... U we meet lot of deadly coder there?
Santa maria!
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Raypawer(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
isreal
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by L4stl00k(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
dhtml where are u from
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
L4stl00k:
dhtml where are u from
How me i take consign this thread now? I am from Nigeria, and am still in Nigeria. Any problems with that?
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by L4stl00k(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol...wan nack pussy
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
L4stl00k:
Lol...wan nack pussy
I still dont get your point
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by CodeHouse: 5:56am On Aug 28, 2016
dhtml18:

I still dont get your point

Even dhtml confuse sha, dat guy don troll you
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by L4stl00k(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Am a coder
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by CodeHouse: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2016
L4stl00k:
Am a coder

Congratulations!
Re: A Programmer Needs Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
CodeHouse:

Even dhtml confuse sha, dat guy don troll you
The dude ain't making sense

(1) (Reply)

Building Game Is One of The Things I Enjoy / Key Thing I've Seen About Developers On Nairaland / Job Prospects For A Junior Developer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.