Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

2015 Best E-cigarette, Box Mod And Vape Starter Kits - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 2015 Best E-cigarette, Box Mod And Vape Starter Kits (4668 Views)

Smoktech Alien 220w TC Vape Kit Review / Pioneer4you IPV D3 80W Temp Control Box Mod Review / Smok X Cube Mini 75w TC Box Mod Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Best E-cigarette, Box Mod And Vape Starter Kits by mmabandit: 4:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Kanger subox mini, kanger subox nano,joyetech evic-vtc mini full kit, eleaf ijust 2 starter kit, eleaf istick 60w tc and melo 2, aspire odyssey full kit, what is the best E-cigarette Vape Starter full Kit of 2015?The e-cig market has undergone major changes in the past few years, and there's likely to be more confusion in the various vaping products. There's too much variety in the E-cigarette market to fit every person's needs.With so many options to choose from, picking the best E-cigarette, Box Mod and Vape Starter Kit for your needs is more important than ever. And this buying guide will brief all the latest box mods and starter full kits, and helping you figure out which one you need.

Authentic Aspire Odyssey Kit
This Odyssey full kit is comprised of the aspire triton tank and the pegasus 70 watt box mod. Good adjustable airflow system so you can control the airflow you want. 3.5ml tank capacity. And the mod output wattages can be adjusted between 1 and 70 watts. It can fire atomizers from 0.2 to 5.0 ohms.

Eleaf iJust 2 Starter Kit
One of the cheapest starter kit on the market right now, launched by the famoust ismoka eleaf. This device has a large internal 2600 mAh power capacity and 5.5ml huge tank capacity. Normal airflow control and improved heat dissipation.

Eleaf iStick 60W TC and Melo 2 Full Kit
The eleaf istick 60watt tc mod is the newest box mod from ismoka, it is powered by a single 18650 battery and has a max wattage output of 60 watts. It features the hottest 2015 temperature control feature. This full kit also includes a melo 2 sub ohm tank, 4.5ml large tank capacity

Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini Full Kit
One of the most compact and portable device by Joyetech, this kit has a wattage range between 1 and 60 watts, it also has temperature control capability. Powered by a single standard 18650 battery, the the resistance can be adjusted between 0.05 and 1.0ohm in VT mode, 0.1and 3.5ohm in VW/ Bypass mode. It is availabe in three attractive colors.

Kangertech Subox Mini Kit
One of the best-selling starter kits on the market now, it is comprised of the subtank mini v2 and the improved kbox mini box mod, built-in OLED screen display for you to check battery life, resistance and many other info, great airflow control and optional RBA deck. Powered by a single 18650 battery and has a output of 50 watts.
Re: 2015 Best E-cigarette, Box Mod And Vape Starter Kits by poelut: 5:29am On Oct 06, 2015
Joyetech evic vtc mini is a nice kit for us vapers. The design is good. I like the green colors. Feel great when handing it. The performance is nice. I like the temp control function. Smaller but with 60w mod

In addition, you also can try the subox nano.
Re: 2015 Best E-cigarette, Box Mod And Vape Starter Kits by LondonTruman: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
These e-cigarette kits are good, and if you can get your hands on them, I highly recommend you do that. If you want to know why does my puff bar taste burnt?, then I can share the information with you. Just message me in private.

(1) (Reply)

Best And Fast Vpn For Mtn And Mutilink Tunneling In Nigeria / A Samsung TV That Costs 19 Million Naira / Two Lions Cause Serious Traffic Gridlock In Nairobi, Kenya (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.