Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Sad! Jim Carrey’s 28 Year Old Girlfriend Commits Suicide Found Dead In Her Place - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad! Jim Carrey’s 28 Year Old Girlfriend Commits Suicide Found Dead In Her Place (514 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Jim Carrey's Ex, Penned Down 'you Ruined My Life' Before Committing Suicide. / (photos) Meet Reekado Banks’ 19 Year Old Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Jim Carrey’s 28 Year Old Girlfriend Commits Suicide Found Dead In Her Place by SmartVoice(m): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2015
Comedian Jim Carrey’s 28 year old one and off again girlfriend, Cathriona White was found dead in her Los Angeles home at 8.40pm local time on Monday, September 28.

Cathriona White who started dating Carrey in 2012, moved to America from Ireland in 2009.

The couple have broken up and reunited before during the 3 year period of their relationship and according to reports, the two recently broke up for the second time just before her passing.

On September 24th, Cathriona left a cryptic message on her Twitter account that many believe could have been referencing thoughts of suicide. “Signing off Twitter, I hope I have been a light to my nearest and dearest,” she tweeted.

READ MORE..

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=7752
Re: Sad! Jim Carrey’s 28 Year Old Girlfriend Commits Suicide Found Dead In Her Place by majamajic(m): 5:40am On Sep 30, 2015
So sad

(1) (Reply)

Keppy Bassey Ekpenyong: The Husky, Sexy Thespian / Building Developers Started Construction / Check Out Timi Dakolo's Romantic And Touching Birthday Message To His Wife Busol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.