Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,871 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

What Is The Most Adorable Birthday Give You've Ever Received? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Adorable Birthday Give You've Ever Received? (637 Views)

What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / Photo: Kcee Celebrated Five Star CEO Birthday Give Out Items To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Adorable Birthday Give You've Ever Received? by Dolypson04(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2015
We all know birthday is one occasion most of us look forward to. So what has been the most adorable birthday gift you have ever received?
Note that a #5000 doll might be more adorable to a #50,000 phone so we are talking about the most expensive here.
Meanwhile its my birthday today.
Happy birthday to all September 30 born nairalanders.
Re: What Is The Most Adorable Birthday Give You've Ever Received? by NOBODYY: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2015
I received one bomb Mouth Action from my babe on my birthday

I just dey sleep na hin i dey feel say i dey enjoy grin
She bin wan kill me dat day cool

That was my best ever birthday gift till date tongue
Re: What Is The Most Adorable Birthday Give You've Ever Received? by mebad(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2015
Nothing
Re: What Is The Most Adorable Birthday Give You've Ever Received? by RichDad1(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2015
It's got to be Sade's explosive BJ in 2009. cheesy cheesy
Went to the moon and back.
Re: What Is The Most Adorable Birthday Give You've Ever Received? by RichDad1(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2015
NOBODYY:
I received one bomb Mouth Action from my babe on my birthday

I just dey sleep na hin i dey feel say i dey enjoy grin
She bin wan kill me dat day cool

That was my best ever birthday gift till date tongue
Get outa my head. Lol
Where I for know you? grin
Btw, wetin be her name? Incase....lol
Re: What Is The Most Adorable Birthday Give You've Ever Received? by NOBODYY: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2015
RichDad1:

wetin be her name? Incase....lol
Loll Oleee u wan steal am abi?
Anyways deres love in sharing ...
So mk we dey share her...
Na her pics be dz

Re: What Is The Most Adorable Birthday Give You've Ever Received? by RichDad1(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2015
NOBODYY:

Loll Oleee u wan steal am abi?
Anyways deres love in sharing ...
So mk we dey share her...
Na her pics be dz
Eeiya!!!! Your babe fine o. shocked
Abeg hol am tight o.
Forever always Na im una love go be o. Amen grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day_____ #Nigeria_My_Country / See The Gift A Nigerian Made For President Buhari (photo) / Do You Obey This Sign???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.