Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Boko Haram Attacked Dss Office In Lokoja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Attacked Dss Office In Lokoja (510 Views)

Thugs Burn Lawmaker's SUV After Parking It In Front Of PDP Office In Rivers.PICS / How Chika Alex-Etuk Was Injured In Airtel Office In Lagos & Died(Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Kogi DSS Office, Frees 30 Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacked Dss Office In Lokoja by Stevobolos(m): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Obediah Akpam, a legal practional lamented
Friday night I and my family and by extent ion all who lives around worker's Village, DSS office and Central bank Lokoja in kogi state knew for the first the stuff boko Haram is made of. It was alleged that suspected boko haram members were arrested and detained for interrogation in the DSS office which close to our house, on friday, 25th sept. 2015, at about 8 pm to 1 am their members came with 3 Hilux jeep to free their detained members. one of their Hilux was packed in front of the gate to our Estate and from 8 pm the gun battle between the DSS, Police and Army began, for four hours we lay on floor face down praying for God's protection. Some bullets landed on roof of ours hours, some hit the wall of many hours. At about 12 am my family and I heard footsteps in side my compound, it was boko haram members that jumped fence into my compound as they were running away from the security men, we were on the foor face down praying when I heard my gate open and they ran away without assaulting us. Thank you Jehovah God for saving our lives that night.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Dss Office In Lokoja by olaafirst: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Infact I really thank all mighty GoD for saving your life
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Dss Office In Lokoja by Stevobolos(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yes o if not for him, d soil might have been smilling by nw

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Black Boy Who Was Mocked By Racist Facebook Users Takes To Social Medi / THE POLICE: Whose Side Are They On? / Photo – Victim Of Friday Bomb Blast In Maiduguiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.