Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) (65359 Views)

Beautiful Lady Joins The Groomsmen Squad Looking Enchanting (photo) / Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by melzabull(f): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see your mouth,no be you be dat firs babe by the left?bending yansh to collect what you like most
see dem, una without shame. Someone said yesterday that yolobas will fvck d person even if he has HIV, yolabas no get shame at all. just look at your dp grin

funkiebully:

grin grin grin grin grin

That ileke nyashh odour na die. Chai yoloba baboons dey try
Ilekeh the international LovePeddler gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by funkiebully: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
melzabull:
see dem, una without shame. Someone said yesterday that yolobas will fvck d person even if he has HIV, yolabas no get shame at all. just look at your dp grin

Ilekeh the international LovePeddler gringrin

I tell u. Yoloba can fvck chicken

Ask ondo fowl

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by IYANGBALI: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
melzabull:
see dem, una without shame. Someone said yesterday that yolobas will fvck d person even if he has HIV, yolabas no get shame at all. just look at your dp ;
my dp?na me and you be dat now,you no see as you dey moan?telling me to push harder grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by free37: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by IYANGBALI: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
funkiebully:

Ask ondo fowl
we still dey follow for back heboe wey dey fok goat and dog
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by melzabull(f): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
funkiebully:

Ask ondo fowl
lwkmd! one was caught in ondo fvking a goat, have they started fvcking fowls too? chai! gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by funkiebully: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
we still dey follow for back heboe wey dey fok goat and dog

Yoloba baboon fok goat in ondo. U wan fok cat? For easy cat whisker tribal marks.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by IYANGBALI: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
melzabull:
your mother is a bastadd, I am yoruba
mikeczay:
bastard, i am igbo
meizabull 1-1 mikeczay,but if na me I no gree draw dis match o grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by zudozz: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
y cover their faces when they ve d effrontery 2 take such pix?
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by IYANGBALI: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
funkiebully:

Yoloba baboon fok goat in ondo. U wan fok cat? For easy cat whisker tribal marks.
eyaaaaaaa my brotherS don really break your heart that you hate us so much. Why won't they when you are so stiff and okoroish in bed,all your body na so so bone full am and you no even sabi fok self,not to talk about that your akpulike smelling body and toto grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by j4sure(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Na comedy joor
contactmorak:
some photographers sha...how can you ask people to pose in this awkward manner....
Sincerely hoping this makes you day cheesy http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/photo-of-day-groomsmen-vs-bridesmaids.html
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by luggy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
i dey laff,
na wao,this is rubbish.this site is disgusting.gush!
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by luggy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
specifically actua name is my name is Michael okoro and i have dicovered that you guys both the photoraphers and the poseers are a geeneration of satanic dogs and are joyfully enjoying the foolish caricature of the devil and making them fools of the century. i pity those who will reject those babes very soon....hmmmmm no cry ooo because husban go hard oooo... una go cry oooo...you go fast tireoooo hmmmm nda hehellennn...leee ooo
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by CallMeOO7(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
You guyz should not jump into conclusion, the pose is awkward but what you think might not be their intentions. Dress like this always have a lining.
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by Nnamdiejik(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Its just for the fun of it.please don't get it twisted.
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by JohnVianney: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
crazygod:

Naaaa..... its 'IDI ARA'
Mba.......its Ndi Ara
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by IndianaJay: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
Village wedding.
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
These ones nko? undecided undecided

Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by Ilekeh(f): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
immaculate03:
They are from Delta State I guess

Probably Anambra or Enugu; the red light zone of Nigeria.

I'm guessing that's Nigerian Ashewo Association president's wedding.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by mondob2k(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
single and searching
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by 6fit(f): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kreamie:
People have run out of ideas

one of dem must hav been longing to c one of d lady nyash for a longtime....sharp guy, he just tip d photographer to comeup with d idea......use yur talent where necessary

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by alaskido(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Na this one FELA dey call ZOMBIE.
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by xtervaganza(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Too much heat

Helping them blow der yansh
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by taheer88(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Chai
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by mikeczay: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
delectablegyal:

oniranu. Ki lo fe fi ko fun mi? Sheee pelu kini e kekere yen?
ma try mi o.but seriously, i will like to know u
Re: Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) by queebeediva(f): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2015
And to think they just obeyed the photographer sef tire me. What a poss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queens Engage In Serious Fight Over Food At A Public Event. Photos / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) / Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.