Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Urgent Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy (31044 Views)

Urgent Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy In A Prestigious Hotel Chain. vacancy extended !! / Urgent!!! Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Vacancy by abimbawealth(f): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
kolajosh:

Please when did u have your test?
Oct 9
Re: Urgent Vacancy by kolajosh(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
abimbawealth:
Oct 9
oh, mine was on the 16th. Anyway, fingers crossed. How was the interview?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
People dt got d interview, are they the people that wrote on the 8th of Oct?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pls tell us how the interview went..were you guys much? Is there by any chance that there would be a later dare for another interview? Info plss smiley
Re: Urgent Vacancy by odohprecious: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
I think they invited a lot of people, I wrote on the 9th Oct , but I met a lady there who wrote in November, well, I have done the interview, leaving d rest for God

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy by sunboy(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Did mine on 9th and no messages yet o
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2015
odohprecious:
I think they invited a lot of people, I wrote on the 9th Oct , but I met a lady there who wrote in November, well, I have done the interview, leaving d rest for God

Where you part of the people that were asked to leave or stay at the end of the group discussion?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by odohprecious: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ayoolami1:

Where you part of the people that were asked to leave or stay at the end of the group discussion?
asked to leave.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oh boo...dis united mortgage Na chilling oo..
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nelzone(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is there anybody that was asked to stay here, if there is, just give us an idea of wat u were told or sometin, if maybe they are gonna conduct further screening and all that...
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Screening for those askd to stay back? Or for people yet to be called?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nelzone(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
biggy25:
Screening for those askd to stay back? Or for people yet to be called?
stay back... those yet to be called, I heard the stuff is in batches or so.Dunno for sure
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nelzone:
stay back... those yet to be called, I heard the stuff is in batches or so.Dunno for sure

Well u r right..d interview was for the first batch. Nxt batch of people that passed the test will soon have theirs
I hope am included. God help me and everyone waiting for them. Fingers crossed.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
biggy25:

Well u r right..d interview was for the first batch. Nxt batch of people that passed the test will soon have theirs
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
biggy25:

You confirmed it? Ah, thank God-o. ... I dun answer my own queshon by mysef. Lol. At least, hope still dey.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Obi411:

You confirmed it? Ah, thank God-o. ... I dun answer my own queshon by mysef. Lol. At least, hope still dey.

Yea..confirmed today.I go the bank itself. So d hr guy told me everything..mke we dey pray for the best.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by asabz(f): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Anyone got a mail 4 pre-employment medical test?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by odohprecious: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
got a regret mail, all the best
Re: Urgent Vacancy by doctobani(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
asabz:
Anyone got a mail 4 pre-employment medical test?

Yea I did, would go there tomorrow? How about u?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by asabz(f): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
doctobani:

Yea I did, would go there tomorrow? How about u?

Yea
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ah!
Re: Urgent Vacancy by smexyammie: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Please who was the sender of the mail... united mortgage ltd? Or uba...i got one regret mail from uba, tho i did thier interview early this year...but i dont wanto bliv its from united mortgage
Re: Urgent Vacancy by smexyammie: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kindly clarify the sender of the mail...united mortgage limitec or UBA. Im confused
Re: Urgent Vacancy by smexyammie: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kindly clarify the sender of the mail...united mortgage limited or UBA. Im confused
Re: Urgent Vacancy by doctobani(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
united mortgage limited sent d message and not UBA
Re: Urgent Vacancy by smexyammie: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thank you! Heaves a sigh of relief.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by smexyammie: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Congrats my fellow unilorin alumni, n thanks for d clarification.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by doctobani(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thanks Aminat.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by sariu11(f): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
asabz:

Yea
Hello,Pls what was the interview like?what and what were you asked? How do I get to the venue frm cms?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Please-o, those who got pre-employment medic invite should please tell us what the interview looked like. Biko.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by kolajosh(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obi411:
Please-o, those who got pre-employment medic invite should please tell us what the interview looked like. Biko.
u got an invite already?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by asabz(f): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
sariu11:

Hello,Pls what was the interview like?what and what were you asked? How do I get to the venue frm cms?

Erhmmmm,im nt sure ooo but I tnk I can help u 4rm Vi (oriental hotel) u wld take keke 2 d venue,d ademola strt.
The interview was cool,group interview f you are successful den u face a panel after.tz really notin 2 fret over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? / This Will Make You Shake Your Head In Dismay With Recruitment In Nigeria, Haba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.