Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! (1401 Views)

Top Best Free Email Or Webmail Hosting Services For Your Own Domain / Learn How To Own Your Own Domain+hosting Site For Free.. / Do You Really Need Your Own Domain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! by theplushist: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2015
When you type in www.lindaikeji..com, it takes you to www.lindaikejisblog.com

Finally!
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! by debris: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2015
Good news for her
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2015
wen she go buy her photo studio ?? Enough of d black gate
Telemundo ft DFx drops soon
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! by McCarlito(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2015
**in the rock's voice** Can u smell what linda ikeji is cooooookingggg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! by Mayfrank(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2015
why not lindaikeji.com? hehehe
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! by lightheart(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2015
theplushist:
When you type in www.lindaikeji..com, it takes you to www.lindaikejisblog.com
Finally!
Right step in a great direction, I must say. Means more clicks and flexibility. cool I wrote a bit of noise few days back about her header area and why I think its bad for clicks on the adverts there, seeing that its a premium spot (I'm assuming its a premium spot as I dont know her current pricing system)

McCarlito:
**in the rock's voice** Can u smell what linda ikeji is cooooookingggg grin grin grin grin grin
I smelleth! grin

Mayfrank:
why not lindaikeji.com? hehehe
Would have been epic but I did a bit of snooping on godaddy and its no longer available. angry Anyways, she's got the traffic...and still getting it. That counts big wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! by Warlord3000(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Funny I was trying to mess around on godaddy some months back and that's the domain name I was gonna "park" cheesy

But God say make I free her brand alone cheesy

Congrats to her at least
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2015
Stingyness

It took her 9years to buy something of 3k.

Stingy like seun

She's generous to others sha

Seun aka Gum hand.

Release adverts for my site too make I follow u d chop free money.

Seun send me adverat to my site make I Sidon for house the chop free money u no d gree.

This thing u d do e good for your eyes?

Send me even na 50k per day adverts.
Please Mr aka gum hand
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Bought Her Own Domain Name, Finally! by Marleek(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2015
In an interview, she revealed that someone already bought lindaikeji.com and the person wanted to sell the domain to her at a huge price. I think thats she registered lindaikejisblog.com because she said she's not going to pay a huge amount of money for lindaikeji.com domain.

(1) (Reply)

Blog Advertise / Naija Adsense Is For Sale / Shop On Jiji And OLX With Ease (Webtool)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.