Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions (2927 Views)

Lagos Acquires 500hectares Of Land For Farm Estate / Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. / Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2015
I sat, eat, tread with elders over time. I mastered the secrets and keys of success in Agribusiness generally though I am a #production consultant#. Actualising people's dreams and solving challenges with indigenous knowledge and technology has been my cutting edge strategy.

With careful planning, managing, impleneting and evaluating your ideas and existing business with utmost good faith brings me joy.

Let's discuss your ideas and lots more on:
+2348067341873, +2347011027713(whatsapp)
bsaidealfarm@gmail.com

I am based in Akure, Nigeria and I travel a lot taking taste for sour situations.

I consult for different kinds of people with different pockets and still give outstanding result.

I see that some people actually need some constituents of business plans or feasibility studies while some need the whole package.

I will because of demand break the package into its constituents and bits to further satsify diverse wants. In this case I offer:

Production plan
Marketing plan
Implementation plan
Financial plan

These are the major constituents of business plan which Cost N80, 000. But if you want only one? You can do the maths and give me a call, sms, email or whatsapp.

Feasibility study constituents include:
Business appraisal
Cash flow analysis
Breakeven analysis

This is the major constituents of feasibility study and it cost N20,000. If you need only one constituent? You can do the maths.

I did this just to help a couple of people who knows one or two things about compounding the feasibility or business plans but need a professional touch in some areas of it just like many people buy feed materials and go to the feed mill to mill, formulate, pellet or grind whatever they brought.

This is my way of giving back to the society in this respect.

Sincerely yours,

God bless your hustle
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by karlxavier(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
do you have any idea about palm kernel cracking bussiness? how profitable is it?
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
I have a feasibility study that someone sent to me.

From his analysis. It is profitable and the profit is location specific just like every other business.
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by karlxavier(m): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
please can yiu send to my email address. karlxavierkarl@gmail.com. i am refering to cracking business and not crushing business. thanks
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2015
I don't have on that Boss
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2015
Lagos agribusiness submit all the way
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by nikaShow(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
The pleasure was mine meeting this young man and from the little time spent, I can tell that he is a man of vision and attention to details.

I'm looking forward to working with You bro.
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
nikaShow:
The pleasure was mine meeting this young man and from the little time spent, I can tell that he is a man of vision and attention to details.

I'm looking forward to working with You bro.

Thanks Akin. Will give you a call for my mobile fish kiln sir.

More success.

Sincerely,
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by AKPOZY(m): 5:09am On Oct 03, 2015
Hi, unbeatable.

I just followed your thread and I somehow feel you're a reliable man.

I'm from Warri in Delta State. I want to venture into purchasing, transportation and sales of plantains.

I need an expert knowledge on it. Do you think it's viable?
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:01am On Oct 04, 2015
AKPOZY:
Hi, unbeatable.

I just followed your thread and I somehow feel you're a reliable man.

I'm from Warri in Delta State. I want to venture into purchasing, transportation and sales of plantains.

I need an expert knowledge on it. Do you think it's viable?

Hmnn, I hear you o. How can you feel a reliable man? For this naija?

Anyway, you are on point. As much as I am a businessman, I will always tell you the truth anytime but with enough cushion to make you abosrb the pains with good faith.

Location is not a problem since the world is now a global village.

You want to venture into purchasing, transport and sales of plantains. My questions now:

Purchase from where?
Transport to where?
Sale where?
Sale when?
Sale how?

I am not trying to complicate issues for you o but I am trying to see through your mind whether you have a clear cut vison/dream because that is what will keep you moving even in bad times that often come unannounced.

Feel free to answer me here so that others may learn and atleast this is nairaland, you will dodge my service charge #laughs#.

God bless your mind#

It's a profitable business if you are ready to play your balls well.
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2015
And that's the truth therein
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by Juliana7: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
@unbeatable, pls sir do u know what EM4 is and where to get it. I want to use it to experiment with rabbit urine. Thanks
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
@juliana7:

What is em4?
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2015
@All:

My green/meat shop will soon open operation in Akure metropolis. 80% loading now.

We offer:

Sale of fresh or frozen

Pork
Grasscutter meat,
Rabbit meat,
Goat meat,
Catfish,
Fresh eggs,
Grilled pork
Fresh organic vegetables,
Livestock drugs and health services,
Babaeque and slaughter services,
Training and technical support.

Other services may be granted on request.

We have come to serve you better... BSA GROUP.

Akure is our base, Nigeria is our catchment area, Africa is part of our work stations amd the rest of the world is a section of oir workshop.

God bless Nairaland,
God bless Nigeria,
God bless you.
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
In need of business plan (60k)

Or feasibility study (15k),

Kindly contact me.

You get value for every kobo you spend.

God bless your hustle.

Sincerely,
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by Bitos: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
I have a land i planned for farm setup at Oke Eri in Ogun state, can you set up plantain farm there with some other things i may consider to add later?

Know that this is beyond feasibility report, it's SET UP.
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
@bitos:

Tried sending you email but not successful. Network failure I think.

I set-up farms both crop and livestock.

I will give you a call if the email is still failing.

God bless your hustle.

Sincerely,
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
@bitos:

Kindly, reach me with another number. The one you called me with "does not exist" sayeth the network.

Or send me a mail:

bsaidealfarm@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Farm planning, feasibility /business plan, farm design are germane to farm profitability.

A stitch in time saves nine.

God bless your hustle.

Sincerely
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Make your farm planning before embarking on your enterprise.

Count your cost before venturing.

God bless your hustle,

Sincerely
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Make sure you do your farm design/plan before commencing your operation.

Delay may affect you.

Merry xmas in advance @all
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2015
This is the time to plan ahead of the year 2016.

Make sure you speak with the right people.

Call us for your :

Business plan

Feasibility study

Farm planning /layout

Farm set-up

Farm maintenance /management

Irrigation set-up, maintenance, repairs

Market research and product linkage

Agro commodity sourcing.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year ahead.

God bless your hustle,

Sincerely ,
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
2016 is a year of flourishing.

It's time to get your plans to work by putting money to activate it.

Don't be the cashier of other's fortune.

Consult a agribusiness professional today.

God bless your hustle,

Sincerely,
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
farm planning is work, now is the time for you to consult knowledgible hands for the harvest of cash and fulfilment of your passion and dreams.

God bless your hustles @all,

nice day

Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Farm is now a business.

Consult the right people.

Its not free but affordable.

You will actually spend more while cutting corners.

God bless your work,

Sincerely,

+2347011027713

+2348067341873
Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Let the wise and honest team execute your project while you relax and watch it's timely build while you don't miss your cup of tea/coffee/akamu/palmwine.

Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Distance is never a barrier

Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Yes

Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sure

Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Definitely, the years have been fruitful.

Still in same business...

Offering technical support for agribusiness across board ( both crops and livestock)

Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Dealing with local farmers... Offering solutions to Agricultural bottlenecks

Re: Meet - Agribusiness Consultant For Farm Planning Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:37am On Apr 23, 2020
Broilers production feasibility study and start up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Yourself Free Farmland In Ogbomosho. / The Step-by-step Okra Farming Process / Agriculture Shade Nets In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.