Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) (14018 Views)

Rivers United Players Protest; Prostrate To Beg Wike (Photos) / FED CUP: Ref Chased Down By Warri Wolves Players After A Disallowed Goal (video) / NPFL: Enyimba Vs Warri Wolves (0 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by Evestar200(f): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nelsizzy:
i don 4qet dah one oooo. M just sayin......
i join the people wey dy wait but i don give up, even DELSOPADEC nor gree pay

1 Like

Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
They are not even showing seriousness in their protest.
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
blaquemyc:
this is why all naija players wan go abroad to play football, Mikel, Igalo, etc no dey complain about not being paid
One nff official may have corners their allawee.
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by Sappyman(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
I can see the main reason why Warri Wolves have never performed well these days. I know when one is been owed salaries for a very long time can really affects ones performance. The management should pay up these salaries.
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by JurostRB: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
It quiet pathetic to kill goose that lay golden eggs, the white men ar admired/desired in all regard but we would not give an ounce of attention toward their exerted effort (money) spent on it maintenance and repair in the thirt investment -SPORT-
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by Boss13: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why are they smiling? What is funny about being owed salaries? It appears they are not yet serious about the amount due to them or they have alternative source of income.

1 Like

Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
What's wrong with some entities in Nigeria about paying salaries to their employees ?. It's not only immoral, it's a biblical sin. I guess anything goes in a third world country.
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by aaamos(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
I know gbolahan salami will be among them.
Nigerian baloteli angry
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
SSPX:
up Chelsea

You Sabi look for trouble o!
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by Omeny: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Are these the players or street boys protesting on their behalf? Chai! Nigerian players do suffer! No wonder some will do anything to go play ball in Vietnam,India,Fiji etc!
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by Walexcoded(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
damton:
Is this how to protest. mtcheew. .... If they really want to protest, they should just start making OWN GOAL. whenever they are on the field of play. Then the state government will understand their plight. Because an hungry belly is tantamount to a poor performance
Bad niqqa cheesy
damton:
Is this how to protest. mtcheew. .... If they really want to protest, they should just start making OWN GOAL. whenever they are on the field of play. Then the state government will understand their plight. Because an hungry belly is tantamount to a poor performance
Bad niqqa
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by SSPX(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ashamed ke
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
When Uduaghan was governor this kind of thing NEVER happens. Okowa is an animal in human skin.
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
why are t hey not paying the dudes for their work?
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by taiocol: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
See Azeez for back
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by IceDude(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nelsizzy:
With all our oil money we cant fund our club. Too bad. Still waiting for Delta state bursary tho.......
The Lord is ur strenght. Lol
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by fairheven: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
i beg the governor or management should hold onto the salaries a bit more so they can lose concentration on the pitch which will pave way for my darling Enyimba to carry the league grin cool
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by fairheven: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ganjafama:
When Uduaghan was governor this kind of thing NEVER happens. Okowa is an animal in human skin.

guy take am easy naa,the man just they settle down,atleast next season they can fight for the FA cup while Enyimba take the league cool
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
nothing works in this country... i don't mind migrating to Vietnam... they pay their players well
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by samuelizko(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
involve in match fixing,,amd make millionss grin
Re: Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) by denony(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
thats my brother Ibenegbu in the third pix (mosquito) making us proud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AS Roma Signs Steven Nzonzi From Sevilla (Photos) / Bruno Fernandes Named Man Utd’s New Captain / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.