Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Car Company Porsche Responds To Death Lawsuit Filed By Paul Walker's Daughter Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Car Company Porsche Responds To Death Lawsuit Filed By Paul Walker's Daughter Me (390 Views)

Porsche Settles With "Fast And Furious" Star, Paul Walker’s Daughter Over Death / Porsche Responds To Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed By Paul Walker's Daughter / Paul Walker’s Daughter, Meadow Walker Is Suing Porsche Over Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Company Porsche Responds To Death Lawsuit Filed By Paul Walker's Daughter Me by amexclusive: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
So Porsche has responded to Meadow Walker's wrongful death lawsuit, which claimed her father’s tragic death was due to design flaws with the car he was in.

Lawyers for Meadow, 16, claim the Fast and Furious star survived the impact of the crash but suffered horrifically when he was helplessly trapped inside the 2005 Carrera GT when it burst into
flames.

Responding to the claims on Tuesday, Porsche said in a statement:

"As we have said before, we are very sad whenever anyone is hurt in a Porsche vehicle, but we believe the authorities' reports in this case clearly establish that this tragic crash resulted from reckless driving and excessive speed."Law enforcement officials said at the time the car was going 80 to 93 MPH.

Continue to read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/car-company-porsche-responds-to-death.html

(1) (Reply)

Respect! Fayose Kneels Publicly Before A Former Ondo State Governor / [VIDEO + AUDIO] D’prince – Oga Titus Ft. Don Jazzy / Cheers To Sarah Jessica Parker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.