Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

See What Basketmouth Tells His Fans Who Asked For Free Tickets To His Show. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See What Basketmouth Tells His Fans Who Asked For Free Tickets To His Show. (721 Views)

Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) / "Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked / Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Basketmouth Tells His Fans Who Asked For Free Tickets To His Show. by chibuezewilliam: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Organizing a big show is one of a not-too-easy-thing
to pull through with especially with the pressure
involved, the cost, as well as other arrangements
attached.
This is the case of Our very own Comedian, Basket
Mouth who recently took to his Instagram page to
shade some of his fans asking him for free tickets to
his epic show "THE LORDS OF THE RIBS WITH
BASKETMOUTH" slated for October 4th at the Eko
Hotel and Suites...He shared a photo of the cost of
the preparation and wrote this:

Re: See What Basketmouth Tells His Fans Who Asked For Free Tickets To His Show. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Na so e suppose b! Na d swear dem want! No b by force 2 go show na!...I dedicate my FTC to d yet to be FTC 4 their entire stay on Nairaland!...
Re: See What Basketmouth Tells His Fans Who Asked For Free Tickets To His Show. by philemon500(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Who knows the name of this video by basket mouth " when I get money she go call me honey...... "

(1) (Reply)

Cooling Van For Rent In Agbor, Delta State / Images Of New Year Celebrations Around The World / Anambra Guy Kills A Big Python After Sleeping On The Girl Friend(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.