Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Breaking Free With Forex(you Can Start With As Little As 15k) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Breaking Free With Forex(you Can Start With As Little As 15k) (1024 Views)

Pls I Need Help With Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Free With Forex(you Can Start With As Little As 15k) by lawrence358(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Trading forex has never been this easy. These days, a lot of people make money from forex but they dont usually come out to write about it.

Trading on your own as I do can be fun, those that have little knowledge about forex will know what PAMM is, if u don't know how to trade or you don't have time to trade, you pay your money to someone who knows how to trade to do it for you. That's a pamm acc.
Am a small time trader, I make around $30 - $50 per day.... Dat is to say I catch about 50pips per day as profit..... Take note.... I didn't say I don't loss.... I do... Wrong decisions are made sometimes but are balanced with higher profits. So I average $200 per week dat translate into about $700 per month.

Do d maths 700x200naira dat translate into about 140k naira per month.

I make a hundred some moƱths... If you ask me, datz OK for me for now.

U too can start having profits too.... U just need to make d rite decisions

Join this channel on bbm
C0022ED19
Re: Breaking Free With Forex(you Can Start With As Little As 15k) by oloribuz(f): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks for the tip.
Re: Breaking Free With Forex(you Can Start With As Little As 15k) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Join dis whatsapp group for confrimed free forex signals. U'll be glad u did. Add d number 08067126790 to ur whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Money Madness. Mmm / Nobody Can Freeze MMM, It Will Get Stronger In January / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.