Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him (1960 Views)

"The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals / Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil And God Spoke To Him / Chris Brown Said He's Tired Of Worshipping The Devil And God Spoke To Him-(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by joshadedapo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Chris Brown has said that he is tired of the devil
ruining his life.
In a recent Instagram post, the award-winning
singer blamed the devil for trying to ruin his life.
He also talked about thoughts of suicide and
claims he’s heard God speak to him for the very
first time.
Here’s exactly what he wrote:

“When u tired of the f**king devil ruining your
life and u hear God speak for the first time.
No one knows what I dealt with on a day to day.
The average man wouldn’t hesitate to blow his
f**king brains out but that’s the cowards way
out… Most won’t understand the genius and
beauty in change and learning and the people
who have devilish intentions will win in the short
term. My soul will always be pure of heart.
What’s on the surface always looks like one big
party but inside there is a little boy looking for
help and guidance. People say “be a man”. Yeah,
that’s right but it doesn’t take away any pain you
really go through. I just wanna stay out the way
and do music. Most importantly becoming a great father. I don’t have any more patience for anything that will cause me to self destruct!!”

Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by HDee(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Its time to get born again!
Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
You aint seen nothing yet.... Tired of all d fame already? Mtchewwww
Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thank God he realizes b4 its too late
Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by hazukah: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Honestly,this thread need to be propagated across the world so as to enlighten everybody who is geting lust for luxaury .

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by wiseoneking: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Poor Chris, i hope he gets it right this time arround. There is always a room full of vacum within man yearning for Gods presence through Jesus Christ, take it or leave it, no matter the religion you practise, even church goers, if you die without making a personal relationship with Jesus, you are of all men m
ost miserable . JESUS IS REAL AND ALIVE. RELIGION WITH ALL OUR GOOD WORKS TAKES YOU TO HELL JUST BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO RECOGNISE AND ACCEPT HIM. I can show you the secret and way to accept him.
Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by joshadedapo(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2015
After he had finished serving the devil, he's now coming back

(1) (Reply)

7 Nollywood Beauties Who Are Rocking 40! / Wow!! Popular Musician Surprises Baby Mama By Buying Her A Mansion As A Birthday / See Independence Day Photo Of Rahama Sadau Expelled Kannywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.