Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Before They Say Those Who Attacked Saraki Cannot Read Or Write The Qoran, - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before They Say Those Who Attacked Saraki Cannot Read Or Write The Qoran, (509 Views)

Akwa Ibom People Are Angry, They Say NTA Must Apologize / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Lady Blasts Trolls Who Attacked Her Over Her Dark Baby Bump Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before They Say Those Who Attacked Saraki Cannot Read Or Write The Qoran, by olutunde12(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
8 docked for stoning VIPs at Ilorin prayer ground By NAN on September 30, 2015 4:04 pm Eight persons were on Wednesday arraigned in an Ilorin Magistrates’ Court in connection with the disturbance at the Muslim prayer ground on Sept. 24. The accused persons are Aliyu Immam, 24, Sheu Ibrahim, 23, AbdulKadri Sharafadeen, 25, Yusuf Olayinka, 26, Mohammed Abiola, 27, Ayo Giwa, 65, Zakariyau Abubakar, 50, and Kareem Ajape, 35. The suspects are facing a charge of disturbing religious assembly Contrary to Section 212 of the Penal Code Law. The prosecutor, Insp. Nasiru Yusuf, told the court that the accused threw stones at the very important personalities which led to the disturbance of the religious assembly. Yusuf said investigation into the case was on-going and urged the court to remand the suspects in prison custody pending the outcome of the investigation. The accused persons, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge. The Magistrate, Mercy Adebola, granted each of the accused persons bail for N100,000 with two sureties each and adjourned the case to Oct. 12 for further mention.
Re: Before They Say Those Who Attacked Saraki Cannot Read Or Write The Qoran, by respect80(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Perhaps 8 Christians came to the prayer ground to execute this mission angry cheesy
Re: Before They Say Those Who Attacked Saraki Cannot Read Or Write The Qoran, by tucky200(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Waris all this for fvck sake
Re: Before They Say Those Who Attacked Saraki Cannot Read Or Write The Qoran, by olutunde12(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
respect80:
Perhaps 8 Christians came to the prayer ground to execute this mission angry cheesy

I am not surprised. When Saudi Arabia attacked Yemen, they said it was because Yemen does not like America and Israel. Cawards always looks for a way to blame others for his problems. Please have Aljazeera and Presstv been able to link Saudi Stampede to US and Israel?
Re: Before They Say Those Who Attacked Saraki Cannot Read Or Write The Qoran, by respect80(m): 6:06am On Oct 01, 2015
olutunde12:

I am not surprised. When Saudi Arabia attacked Yemen, they said it was because Yemen does not like America and Israel. Cawards always looks for a way to blame others for his problems. Please have Aljazeera and Presstv been able to link Saudi Stampede to US and Israel?

My brother very soon they will link it

(1) (Reply)

One Dead, As Flood Sacks Homes In Rivers / I Had A Terrible Nightmare (she Said She's My Coven Wife) / Senators From Oyo State Have Been Sleeping On Duty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.