Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

See The N40 Egg Soup Broke CRUTECH Students Cook To Survive-photos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The N40 Egg Soup Broke CRUTECH Students Cook To Survive-photos (1024 Views)

Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Bag Of Rice May Sell For N40,000 By December - Minister Of State For Agriculture / How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The N40 Egg Soup Broke CRUTECH Students Cook To Survive-photos by gunnykid(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Someone who visited the Cross River University of Technology, Calabar, student hostel sent this in.

The person wrote...

"this is what CRUTECH students take as breakfast. I visited their hostel recently and I met these guys who used N40.00 (forty naira only) to cook soup. It was just an egg, salt and maggi.and they got a pot of soup and a very big bowel of eba which they ate in joyous mood. Though the guys did not permit me to take their pictures but they were proud to say
that the meal is a balance diet. When i asked them to tell me what made the egg soup a balanced diet, one of them started listing the ingredients such as
water-1
Egg-Protein
Salt
Maggi
Palm oil
Onions
Pepper
Please guys, do these ingredients make up a
balanced diet?

Re: See The N40 Egg Soup Broke CRUTECH Students Cook To Survive-photos by Obinovictor(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Man must survive na
Re: See The N40 Egg Soup Broke CRUTECH Students Cook To Survive-photos by tpiah2: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
where exactly was this photo taken?
Re: See The N40 Egg Soup Broke CRUTECH Students Cook To Survive-photos by gunnykid(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
tpiah2:
where exactly was this photo taken?
you no dey see am for up
Re: See The N40 Egg Soup Broke CRUTECH Students Cook To Survive-photos by McCarlito(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Afterall dem no dey open belle show people wetin man eat grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is You This Weekend? (photo) / How To Make Banana Smoothie Topped With Chocolate / Table Top Fridge And Freezer At Giveaway Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.