Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

If It In Mowe/ofada Then Simple Say So In The Subject Title! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If It In Mowe/ofada Then Simple Say So In The Subject Title! (578 Views)

3 FLATS OF ONE 3 BEDROOM AND TWO 2 BEDROOM FOR SALE IN MOWE / 1 Plot Land In Mowe Gated Community. Mainland Park Pentagon Real Estates / One/ Two Bedroom Bungalow On Sale In Mowe (ogun State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If It In Mowe/ofada Then Simple Say So In The Subject Title! by nairamar(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2009
Why is it so difficult to know where the estate is? it seems all the land sold in the mowe/ofada axis is obfuscated (To make so confused or opaque as to be difficult to perceive or understand).

If the land is in mowe/ofada then say so in the subject title, so I won't have to waste my time opening the post.  I think the moderator should insist that the location be mentioned in the title so its clear to those looking for area specific property or land.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Regards,

Alhaji
Re: If It In Mowe/ofada Then Simple Say So In The Subject Title! by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
The moderator can add the location to any title that doesn't include the location.

(1) (Reply)

Need 15 Plots N Crown Estate: / Why Not Pay For These? / Theodolite For Sele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.