Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Need Your Help Urgently, Please Come In - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Your Help Urgently, Please Come In (617 Views)

Xampp Server User Please Come In And Assist / I Need Linux Urgently, Please / My Python Guessing Game... Pythonistas Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Help Urgently, Please Come In by jmethelblog(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
i coded a courier tracking website,
i have coded the admin and the main site.
the tracking is store in database,
my problem now is to how i will code where user will put the tracking code and it will take the info from sql or anyway.
to make the code execute.
need help any one that have courier service website or a coder
Re: Need Your Help Urgently, Please Come In by dwebdesign(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
you can use the ID in the database to get all the information.

create a form to accept the ID and the run an sql

then select all the information from the provided ID.

<form method="post" action="display_courier_info.php"/>
<input type="text" name="id" value="" placeholder="enter tracking ID to get tracking updates">
</form>

THEN IN YOUR 'display_courier_info.php' file that you will create,

RUN THE QUERY BELOW:

$id=echo $_POST['id'];

$sql= SELECT * FROM tablename WHERE id='$id' ;

$result=mysql_query($sql);

if($result){

echo $result;

}

else {
echo 'ERROR:' .mysql_connect_error();
}

I AM A PHP, MYSQL Web Developer and a WORDPRESS DEVELOPER( i develop custom plugins and themes ) and works with API's.

(1) (Reply)

. / Video Recovery / 5g Browser Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.