Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Guy Keep Disturbing Her 2years After, What Should She Do??? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guy Keep Disturbing Her 2years After, What Should She Do??? (564 Views)

Sugar Mummies Are Disturbing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Keep Disturbing Her 2years After, What Should She Do??? by ify84(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
And I have this lady friend, a guy has been seeking her hand in friendship that will lead to marriage but the lady has refused his offers largely due to the fact that d guy smokes and drinks.. But since 2013 till today, the guy keep calling... 20 miss calls, d guy keep calling, d girl has warned, threatened, yet the lover guy persist...
What should the girl do next
Re: Guy Keep Disturbing Her 2years After, What Should She Do??? by FruityLass: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
2years small cheesy
How about since 2011...changed sim last year because of him he still got it from a friend cheesy
Really don't know what to do
Re: Guy Keep Disturbing Her 2years After, What Should She Do??? by yomi007k(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Simple.

Wen he calls, let her pick up n not say a word. She can let him talk to d air.
If she does this well, she will be free at last.

Trust me
Re: Guy Keep Disturbing Her 2years After, What Should She Do??? by maryam6(f): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
FruityLass:
2years small cheesy
How about since 2011...changed sim last year because of him he still got it from a friend cheesy
Really don't know what to do
pls dear, accept him cos he truly luvs u.wink
Re: Guy Keep Disturbing Her 2years After, What Should She Do??? by FruityLass: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
maryam6:
pls dear, accept him cos he truly luvs u.wink
Hearing his voice makes me sick.
Not in any bit attracted to me.
Have tried all ways to make him forget me...he won't.
So much obsession.
Now have resulted to asking him big amount of money each time he calls which always makes him run for like 1 or 2months to resume pestering again.
Re: Guy Keep Disturbing Her 2years After, What Should She Do??? by maryam6(f): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
FruityLass:
Hearing his voice makes me sick.
Not in any bit attracted to me.
Have tried all ways to make him forget me...he won't.
So much obsession.
Now have resulted to asking him big amount of money each time he calls which always makes him run for like 1 or 2months to resume pestering again.
Lmao.. U be mugu o.

(1) (Reply)

Osogbo Peepz Letz Hookup / A Nairalanader Resident In Portharcourt Needs Some Hook-up / Nairalander!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.