Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! (3100 Views)

How To Submit Your Original Articles On Witicles.com / I Will Teach You How I Make Almost $2,000 A Week Writing & Selling Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by paschu: 2:00am On Oct 01, 2015
I'd like to offer a quick job to SOLID writers here who are able to craft 20 - 25 top notch 100% ORIGINAL articles within a week. The articles should not be less than 400 words each (but not more than 500). The topic is on various "link building strategies" wich I will supply. I'd pay #400 per article. Payment would be made every Tuesaday during the project period.

PM ME RIGHT NOW IF YOU ARE INTRESTED.

WARNING. EVERY SUBMISSION WILL BE TESTED. COPY AND PASTE WON'T BE TOLERATED. I NEED 100% ORIGINAL CONTENTS PLEASE.

P.S

Please do not bother applying unless your English is as good or better than mine.

UPDATE

Sorry folks, this offer is closed at the moment. But you may still drop your contact, just to be on the waiting list, more offers may still come up. Those who submitted their test projects succesfully yesterday should please get in touch with me regarding their payment details.
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by paschu: 2:04am On Oct 01, 2015
I have lots of this article to write right now. By the grace of God I'm a TOP RATED freelance wrter at Upwork.com So this might be a huge chance for you if you're looking to get into the world of freelance writing through Upwork.
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by yebo36(f): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Sent you a pm.
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by paschu: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Hello ALL

I noticed that you tried contacting me but the system did not let the message go through. Please can you just indicate your interest here on the thread, and leave your email for more details.

1 Like

Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by Pidggin(f): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2015
Hello, I am interested.

Unfortunately my PM is not working pls drop your email so I can contact you, thanks.
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by delesule(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2015
paschu:
Hello ALL

I noticed that you tried contacting me but the system did not let the message go through. Please can you just indicate your interest here on the thread, and leave your email for more details.
I am interested
suleimonb@gmail.com
Skype delesule1
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by yebo36(f): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2015
Interested. Writerscommission@yahoo.com.
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by shaqhead: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2015
online3rendz@gmail.com
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by shaqhead: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by shaqhead: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Pidggin:
Hello, I am interested.

Unfortunately my PM is not working pls drop your email so I can contact you, thanks.
Guess u will need to drop urs; so he reaches u! P34C3
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by Pidggin(f): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2015
shaqhead:

Guess u will need to drop urs; so he reaches u! P34C3

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by aceTS: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by paschu: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Look below for update.
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by paschu: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Please ALL,

I'v sent deatails to all those who were able to get their
emails across to me. Please check your email and get
the job done ASAP.

Please NOTE that deadline for submission is 12 midnight
today.

Good luck. And feel free to ask me anything right here.

Thanks.
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
I can handle this job.. Mail me via

Neyoor5@gmail.com
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
paschu:
Please ALL, I'v sent deatails to all those who were able to get their emails across to me. Please check your email and get the job done ASAP. Please NOTE that deadline for submission is 12 midnight today. Good luck. And feel free to ask me anything right here. Thanks.

I'm interested in the job.
Neyoor5@gmail.com
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by jonaboy: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
I have send you a pm, but I don't buy the idea of dropping my email on a public forum. You can please drop your email here and also your upwork id here so that we can contact you.
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
I am interested aadurade@gmail.com
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by rayopt(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Interested rayopt@gmail.com
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by Princepri(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
paschu:
I'd like to offer a quick job to SOLID writers here who are able to craft 20 - 25 top notch 100% ORIGINAL articles within a week. The articles should not be less than 400 words each (but not more than 500). The topic is on various "link building strategies" wich I will supply. I'd pay #400 per article. Payment would be made every Tuesaday during the project period.

PM ME RIGHT NOW IF YOU ARE INTRESTED.

WARNING. EVERY SUBMISSION WILL BE TESTED. COPY AND PASTE WON'T BE TOLERATED. I NEED 100% ORIGINAL CONTENTS PLEASE.

P.S

Please do not bother applying unless your English is as good or better than mine.
iam interested here
Headboyprince@gmail.com
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by bemagnify: 3:26am On Oct 02, 2015
paschu:
I have lots of this article to write right now. By the grace of God I'm a TOP RATED freelance wrter at Upwork.com So this might be a huge chance for you if you're looking to get into the world of freelance writing through Upwork.
av sent u pm no reply.... I can do dat for u within a short period of time.......no copy and paste, no editing etc.... am a law student just gain admission to the Nigerian law school...... Av written top articles, projects, proposals and the likes...... Here is my mail...... Bemazunity@gmail.com ND my number 08136920440........ Thanks
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by paschu: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2015
Please see the update above
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by ollybode(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hi pashu,please I will want you to be of help to me. I am a newbie when it comes to freelancing but, I think I can earn a decent amount of money in article writing.
This is what I want you to do for me, you can give me article work and am ready to do it without any pay, by so doing you can critique my work and help me to grow.My email is rhoabel@gmail.com in case you want to help out.Thanks
paschu:
Please see the update above
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
ollybode:
Hi pashu,please I will want you to be of help to me. I am a newbie when it comes to freelancing but, I think I can earn a decent amount of money in article writing.
This is what I want you to do for me, you can give me article work and am ready to do it without any pay, by so doing you can critique my work and help me to grow.My email is rhoabel@gmail.com in case you want to help out.Thanks

I think I can be of help... Shoot me a mail via Neyoor5@gmail.com
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by paschu: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
ollybode:

Please check your email and send me your feedback.
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by Shalomdee(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Are you looking for a professional writer who will not let you down? I'm right here, my email is shalomdeewriters@gmail.com
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by Azwealth(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
I can do the job effectively. My email is shodiyaade@gmail.com
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by ollybode(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
paschu:

Please check your email and send me your feedback.
sorry I didn't reply on time, please bear with me I got your mail late.
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by LarryVercetti(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by ollybode(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2015
Hello paschu, I ave sent you mails, pleas check your box.Thanks
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by africouturemag(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
ARE YOU A FASHION BLOGGER OR CAN YOU WRITE DIY TUTORIALS?.... PLS ADD UP ON WHATSAPP 08146181442
Re: Can You Craft 20-25 Original Articles In A Week, Each Week? Start Now! by Gloriouspa(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
I am interested if the offer is still open.
gloriouswrite@gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria / . / Reditory: Earn Money From Your Write-ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.