Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Today Is My Birthday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is My Birthday. (428 Views)

Today Is My 4th Wedding Anniversary ( PIC ) / Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) / Today Is International Women's Day 2016: What Is It And Why Was It Set Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday. by Lakayanah: 3:30am On Oct 01, 2015
I want to wish myself a wonderful birthday, just because I know I am a very special person sharing the same birthday as my country that is so great. When I was much younger my mum used to tell me every Oct 1st that it was because of me other children go for the match pass and the whole country celebrates because it was my birthday and forever I would remain special. Then I got married on my 1st anniversary I had my first child a boy. My mum reminded me of been a special child to her and indeed the world. My fellow Nairalanders believe in yourself and the sky would be your starting point. I carry myself with so much carriage because of that believe I have in myself. Please don't forget to always tell your children how special they are it will strengthen them for life remain blessed as you say a word of prayer for me and our great country Nigeria, some of you call it a zoo but it's still the only one we have lets learn how to cherish it,it will go a long way to improve her dented image God bless you all and have a stress free celebrations.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Way To Discipline A Child Other Than Flogging / Heartless Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Instead Offering Help (P / Ike Foundation For Autism Christmas Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.