Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Easy Was To Earn A Living With Poultry Farming. Make Money After Few Months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Easy Was To Earn A Living With Poultry Farming. Make Money After Few Months (538 Views)

Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Was To Earn A Living With Poultry Farming. Make Money After Few Months by michaelst222: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2015
Buy Quality, Healthy and prolific poultry birds from a good pedigree are ready for sales. Buy quality birds at reduced prizes. (#Prize Update)
WE SELL:
Fresh Big Eggs--------------------N20
Day Old Layers-------------------N130
Day Old Broilers------------------N100
Turkey Day Old(Foreign)--------N300
Turcky Day Old (Local)----------N200
White Cockerel. ------------------N30
Black Cockerel. -------------------N50
Pullet. -----------------------------N80
Parent Stock ( broiler) ----------N400
Parent Stock (pullet) ------------N400
8 Weeks Cockerel ----------------N100
4 Weeks Broiler. -----------------N200
10 Weeks Broiler ----------------N700
Parent Stock of Broiler----------N300
Parent Stock of Pullet------------N400
--------------------------
Types of Cages for Sale:
Normal cage----------------------N10,000-N12,000
Electric cage----------------------N18,000-N25,000
Feeds for Variety of Birds and many more........

CONTACT US NOW:
Mr. Akinbola Micheal: **0806--674--0909** for more info and Bookings...
Address: KM 5, Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State.
Days of Delivery----Monday-Friday

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. QUALITY GUARANTEED. You will not be disappointed, that's what I can guarantee. No text please and don't call for silly offer.

Re: Easy Was To Earn A Living With Poultry Farming. Make Money After Few Months by moyin2009: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2015
Are you sure of what u wrote here. pls. i have interest in the broilers and the turkey. let me hear from one of your customers that bought from you. give me their contact. thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Charged Up By The Situation Of Things? / Best Investement Ever Bitgold Is The Next Big Thing! Save Gold Online For Future / Hotel Management Door Lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.