Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Young Hustlers Willing To Make October A History Should Join This Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Hustlers Willing To Make October A History Should Join This Group (517 Views)

7 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Join Wakanda Nation Now. / 17 Hours Left!!!!! Join This ICO Now And Earn $100 / If You Are A Writer With Experience, Join This Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Hustlers Willing To Make October A History Should Join This Group by MWTH(m): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2015
WHAT'S YOUR OCTOBER, 2015 PLAN?

Do you have your OCTOBER 2015 PLAN already?

Many years ago, I had felt that those who succeed in life were LUCKY. I thought they had some sort of super connections or probably something else was doing the work for them until about 2 years ago when I got into this mood called “REALITY.”
SELF-EMPLOYMENT......
Today, I can stand behind many successful people and say few words for them. These are my words..... Take it or you leave it.
Successful people PLAN
Successful people have a BURNING DESIRE
Successful people have WILD IMAGINATIONS
Successful people are FOCUSED
Successful people are SELF-DRIVEN
Successful people are CONSISTENT
Successful people READ a lot
Successful people go all out for KNOWLEDGE
Successful people have MENTORS or COACHES
Successful people are members of a MASTER MIND GROUP
Successful people prioritize their work
Successful people DELEGATE work
Successful people BUY & SELL
Successful people are STRATEGIST
Successful people don't QUIT
Successful people ATTRACT what they have

I can bet you know all of these and many more..... But what you may not know is..... SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TAKE ACTIONS on IMPULSE too.
Yeah, you may say they think before the take actions... No doubt, but they do both at a time.
The difference between those who FAIL & those who SUCCEED is PROCRASTINATION.
Last month, you said you were going to READ that book where the SECRETS you have been waiting for is HIDDEN. But until now, you haven't crossed a CHAPTER.

Can you just do this again for yourself for this month?
Read at least 2 BOOKS on SUCCESS for a start.

Sincerely, I was really bad at READING too. But in just a blink of an eye, after LISTENING to one of my most appreciated MENTORS - Jim Rohn (Deceased). I got back on Track. And the FIRST BOOK I READ was his own very first books too. "THINK & GROW RICH - By NAPOLEON HILLS.

After a lot of thoughts, over the month of SEPTEMBER, I decided I am going to give some of my IDEAS about how I went on from being BROKE to being comfortable in less than 2 years.

In view of this, I am creating a MASTER MIND GROUP today. It is intended to help some of us explore some SECRETS about self-sustenance – HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL.
But first, we all must start with READING & DISCUSSING the Book - Titled "THINK & GROW RICH".
I have it as an EBOOK. So if you have an EBook reader or your Tablets, Computer, Phones, Ipads or whatever piece you have has an Ebook reader, kindly send an email to timmy.abel@gmail.com and I will forward a copy of the book to you for free.
If you don’t have an Ebook reader, kindly download one please. And don’t forget to send me a mail at timmy.abel@gmail .com

Now the Rules will be as follows;
1. We will READ a CHAPTER in two days.
2. We will BRAINSTORM on that chapter the second day
3. You can ask questions on that Chapter through the platform
4. We will all agree on the action to take with the CHAPTER as individuals
5. We will apply this knowledge to all aspects of our lives
6. You will tell us how the Chapter has changed you IF YOU DON’T MIND
7. Anyone could be appointed as Moderator for a particular CHAPTER
8. Anyone is allowed to opt out anytime
9. No insults or open confrontation is allowed
10. You should ALWAYS on a DAILY basis send 5 IMPORTANT things you must do for that day to take you to your DREAM status. (OPTIONAL)
11. Get a partner to discuss pressing matters with on the platform

More RULES will come as we proceed on the platform.

For the purpose of this, I want to call this PLATFORM "YOUNG HUSTLERS"

And to this End, let me say that OCTOBER 2015 starts here with you and me.

Be my guest....

Cheers!!

Click the link below to JOIN THIS GROUP

https://www./915957758493645/

(1) (Reply)

Fund Your Paypal Account In Minutes. / What Every Nigerian Youth Must Know / Why Most People Think That Every Online Business Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.