Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos (35859 Views)

Car Rams Into A Parked Truck At Ojuelegba; Driver Trapped (Photos) / Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge / Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2015
the bastarrds called frsc will only be stopping fancy cars for unnecessary papers and be collecting bribe instead of them to impound trailers that are not road worthy, awon olofo

1 Like

Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2015
stexsy:
Buhari and badluck is like bread and butter....

onye ara

amu mpa gi there

1 Like

Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by ovido: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2015
macolino:
Container just d fly dis days
my container don land na godwin grin
macolino:
Container just d fly dis days
my container don land na godwin
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by aftatechbiz(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2015
OgidiOlu3:
Something is wrong with Lagos. I thought they just made a law that prohibits trailers from moving in daytime.

I wonder o!! Why is Lagos not enforcing the law?

www.aftasms.com
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2015
Homguy:
I thought they were banned from travelling during work hours in Lagos? Oh! This is Nigeria, laws are never enforced.

Shut up!!!If u dnt knw the impact of container nd trailer in lag during d day time...

Trailer always come to lag to carry goods frm lag to other region of the county.

Who will open his/her warehouse in the mid-night for carriage of goods.

Most companies tools,materials nd so on entering Nigeria through port,Imagine container nt working in day time,hw will it b successfully delivered?

24hrs working time (@port) will automatically reduce to 8hrs if dat stupid Ambode law was implemented so,
It will also reduce the FG revenue.

Can u stop air craft in the air wen plane crashes nd kill thousands of pple?Neva,it cnt work.....

Order came frm FG dat trailer nd container driver should shun rubbish ambode law nd starts their usual 24hrs work.

Trailer nd container will continue to move during the day time as far as Lag is concern.

1 Like

Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by aniyphil: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2015
lifezone247:

I will single handedly sponsor the bills for your brain transplant to that of human.

Bros I beg you, permit me to be your co-sponsor of the bills. . .the guy really need am !

1 Like

Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by stexsy(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2015
papawemba:

onye ara

amu mpa gi there
akom uka mu uso
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by stexsy(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Your statement shows that even a fly has more intellect than you.
akom ukam
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by stexsy(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2015
lifezone247:

I will single handedly sponsor the bills for your brain transplant to that of human.
Buhari needs it more than me, so sponsor Buhari cos he needs a human brain
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by rukkyland(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2015
stexsy:
YOU ARE SICK.

1 Like

Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by niggi4life(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2015
THE DEMON ON THAT BRIDGE WILL BE SINGING "NI OJUELEGBA OOOOOO, DEM NO MY STORY'. grin
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by eluquenson(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ojuelegba, my former hood grin
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by stexsy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
rukkyland:

YOU ARE SICK.
you don't mean it..
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by ejikefranca: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
I no life was involved [color=#990000][/color] undecided cool
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by laserjet: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
lifezone247:

Kindly indulge me by taking part in the sponsoring. Would like to support by providing private aircraft charter for the potential patient in question. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by slightlyMad(f): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
the ojuelegba gods are angry with the apapa gods
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by Sappyman(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Let us call for special prayer on Ojuelegba now that the death toll has not increase. The frequency at which all these happening now, I now know one day things might take a different turn.
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by lastpage: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
OgidiOlu3:
Something is wrong with Lagos. I thought they just made a law that prohibits trailers from moving in daytime.

Something is wrong with these Articulated trailer drivers plying Lagos Roads
Even more, something is wrong with the Nigeria Police in Lagos, whose duty it is to ENFORCE LAWS.

LASTMA, POLICE, FRSC.... where were they when these TRAILERS were moving around in BROAD DAY LIGHT, despite a law forbidding this?

I trust Fashola, he would have seen to it that these Trailers are impounded immediately, if they wont obey the law.

"Omo-baba" seems incompetent and serious in his body language otherwise these Drivers wont have the effrontery to ignore his law with impunity.

Lastpage!
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by tunmidon(f): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Trucks,containers carriers move in the night them no go hear.Now see what you've caused angry
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
stexsy:

Abi,badluck wey make electricity stable like neva b4,wey commuters sef confess reduction in transport fares that has never happened since over 10yrs ago.don't worry his badluck will still fix D roads and all trailers plying the roads will be healthy ones not this ones that are not road worthy but D level of poverty those people that has goodluck has subjected the economy to,where things don't work.
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by Kazrem(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
There is something else with this Ojuelegba bridge. Maybe they need to appease the witches there.
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by Homguy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
anigbajumo:

Shut up!!!If u dnt knw the impact of container nd trailer in lag during d day time...

Trailer always come to lag to carry goods frm lag to other region of the county.

Who will open his/her warehouse in the mid-night for carriage of goods.

Most companies tools,materials nd so on entering Nigeria through port,Imagine container nt working in day time,hw will it b successfully delivered?

24hrs working time (@port) will automatically reduce to 8hrs if dat stupid Ambode law was implemented so,
It will also reduce the FG revenue.

Can u stop air craft in the air wen plane crashes nd kill thousands of pple?Neva,it cnt work.....

Order came frm FG dat trailer nd container driver should shun rubbish ambode law nd starts their usual 24hrs work.

Trailer nd container will continue to move during the day time as far as Lag is concern.
even if you own a number of trailers ,loaders and what have you, you need to BUY SOME BRAIN " and use same.

1. Trailers can load during the day and leave at dusk.
2. Trailer owners or workers like yourself should ensure containers are secure onto the flat beds with suitable restraints.
3. Schedule your movements to avoid fire fighter deliveries which oin turn condition drivers to make daredevil maneuvers with such monstrous trucks.

See how passionately you came at me, (God forbid) if you had lost a loved one gruesomely to the carelessness, recklessness and disdain of these oafs cum drivers and owners of containers, you wouldnt have typed in such a hurry.
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Homguy:
[s]even if you own a number of trailers ,loaders and what have you, you need to BUY SOME BRAIN " and use same.

1. Trailers can load during the day and leave at dusk.
2. Trailer owners or workers like yourself should ensure containers are secure onto the flat beds with suitable restraints.
3. Schedule your movements to avoid fire fighter deliveries which oin turn condition drivers to make daredevil maneuvers with such monstrous trucks.

See how passionately you came at me, (God forbid) if you had lost a loved one gruesomely to the carelessness, recklessness and disdain of these oafs cum drivers and owners of containers, you wouldnt have typed in such a hurry.[/s]

poo......

Trash,It does nt justify LASG view....so,it cannot work
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
lastpage:

Even more, something is wrong with the Nigeria Police in Lagos, whose duty it is to ENFORCE LAWS.

LASTMA, POLICE, FRSC.... where were they when these TRAILERS were moving around in BROAD DAY LIGHT, despite a law forbidding this?

I trust Fashola, he would have seen to it that these Trailers are impounded immediately, if they wont obey the law.

"Omo-baba" seems incompetent and serious in his body language otherwise these Drivers wont have the effrontery to ignore his law with impunity.

Lastpage!
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Wen the order came frm FG,fashola ko Ashola ni....

He even tried the same law bt nofin came out of it.....

The Law can never work in LAG.
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by Homguy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
anigbajumo:

poo......

Trash,It does nt justify LASG view....so,it cannot work
ok,
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
OgidiOlu3:
come lagos come see they still move during the day but not as before...
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by inze(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
aboki2000:
Is that sound funny

. . . and your English sounds correct right
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 02, 2015
why...
Re: Another Container Falls At Ojuelegba. Photos by 123456zhao(m): 6:03am On Oct 15, 2015
if you want buy a new flatbed trailer from china, please contact me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.