Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Shayo Na Bastard - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shayo Na Bastard (1064 Views)

That Bastard Who Took Two Parking Places / Shocking! Recession Na Bastard Watch This 419 Children And What They Did. / SHAYO Is A Bastard!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shayo Na Bastard by bytemeister(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Drinking Alcohol is Bad.....hahahaha A guy got so high and was searching for his missing phone with the torchlight from the same phone he was looking for. Since he was so worried with the search and almost in tears, his close friend who was also high joined him in this serious search. After 2hours of searching, his phone rang, he picked the call and quickly told the caller: "I'll call you back, am trying to look for my phone" and he angrily cut the call and continued to search for the phone he just answered a call from. He decided to use the same phone to try calling his line and when he got a busy signal, he turned to his friend and said: " Guy forget, that phone don go, the person wey thief am dey cut am as I call am just now".

4 Likes

Re: Shayo Na Bastard by Greyworld: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2015
Bovi shud act dis.
Re: Shayo Na Bastard by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2015
Lolz dat is serious, but na weed bad pass
Re: Shayo Na Bastard by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lol.... funny one... nice!

(1) (Reply)

See Pa Adekunle Gold Lol / Mourinho After Manchester United's Match (europa League) / A Unilag Student Graduated With A 5.0 Cgpa And This Is How We Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.