Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (12338 Views)

Burglary Proofs /bars @ Ur Service / Invest In Bedspreads And Duvets 100% Cotton And Make Over 50% Profit!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
fr3do:

cheesy
mbok give a guy some credit
I'm in the electrical engineering field and I know this much about soap making.
If I ask you how a transformer works, will you be able to tell me?
lol ! you are such a funny guy. Enjoy.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
shiinihost:

it's not just about the process of soap making. do you know about business of soap making? Do you have the capital to purchase machines for a micro scale plant?

wish you luck brother. and when you do get it, Please come back here to share. We need to uplift our fellow youths in whatever ways we can.
what is your definition of a micro plant ?. A plant that utilizes plodder to extrude noodles, the use of mold to make soap, pneumatic or manually operated cutters ? Look ! I wrote this ebook specifically for those wanting to start small. In my ebook, I didn't write much about large scale production. Buyers, always call me wanting to learn more.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by shiinihost: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
what is your definition of a micro plant ?. A plant that utilizes plodder to extrude noodles, the use of mold to make soap, pneumatic or manually operated cutters ? Look ! I wrote this ebook specifically for those wanting to start small. In my ebook, I didn't write much about large scale production. Buyers, always call me wanting to learn more.

all the best bro. Wouldn't hurt if you share though. you would make the most money from coaching and procurement.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
shiinihost:

all the best bro. Wouldn't hurt if you share though. you would make the most money from coaching and procurement.
Look ! Many of the soap making ebook online are not just worth it ! Many of them are private label right. They do not apply to the Nigerian situation. You buy eBook that teaches you how to make soap from lard (pig fat)? Is that what u want to share with people here ? Lol.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by shiinihost: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
Look ! Many of the soap making ebook online are not just worth it ! Many of them are private label right. They do not apply to the Nigerian situation. You buy eBook that teaches you how to make soap from lard (pig fat)? Is that what u want to share with people here ? Lol.

i have ones for the Nigerian market. I do. But i wouldn't like to spoil your hustle. I'm just advising tho. you would make more from mentoring when you offer your book for free. What happens when i buy your book and share the info here for free?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
stevecantrell:
Interesting. Do u sell all your soap every month and at what rate?
yes ! I sell every thing and then I start another round of production. Its just 40 Naira.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by stevecantrell: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
yes ! I sell every thing and then I start another round of production. Its just 40 Naira.

N4.1 million in sales, monthly is a very tidy sum.

More elbow grease to you !
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
shiinihost:

i have ones for the Nigerian market. I do. But i wouldn't like to spoil your hustle. I'm just advising tho. you would make more from mentoring when you offer your book for free. What happens when i buy your book and share the info here for free?
I can even send you a download link for free. You are going to be amazed with the information I have in that book. You can't find it anywhere in Nigeria. It has lots of pictures and rich textual illustrations so readers don't get bored reading it.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by digitsolution: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Really Nice.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
stevecantrell:

production is half of that money. A typical net profit on a bar of soap sold individually is 20 Naira. If cost of production is 20 Naira and it sells for 40 Naira, then your profit will be 20 Naira.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by stevecantrell: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
production is half of that money. A typical net profit on a bar of soap sold individually is 20 Naira. If cost of production is 20 Naira and it sells for 40 Naira, then profit your profit will be 20 Naira.

Still its very impressive, I wish the unemployed and job seekers would see this thread.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
stevecantrell:

Still its very impressive, I wish the unemployed and job seekers would see this thread.
well, I just hope it makes front page. Thanks for your kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
digitsolution:
Really Nice.
Thanks for your kind word.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Agoro1(f): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
production is half of that money. A typical net profit on a bar of soap sold individually is 20 Naira. If cost of production is 20 Naira and it sells for 40 Naira, then your profit will be 20 Naira.

@ op what if you provide mentorship than the ebook.... And by the way, where do you reside?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
A friend recommended this thread to me, op am interested.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Chigorkizz(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
I saw your mail , I will reach you later. Thanks.
Bro.still expecting your mail.Thanks
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Agoro1:

@ op what if you provide mentorship than the ebook.... And by the way, where do you reside?
buying the eBook is cheaper. If you want mentorship, I will be very glad to help you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chigorkizz:
Bro.still expecting your mail.Thanks
I will get in touch with you soon.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by alienware(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Topics like this, should be on front page ! What are the moderators waiting for ? They are so many unemployed youths in Nigeria. This is a very lucrative business opportunity
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by 124mumsy: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
I want to Join u in diz viz bro
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:16am On Oct 02, 2015
124mumsy:
I want to Join u in diz viz bro
To order your eBook reach me at nigeriansoapie@gmail.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:19am On Oct 02, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
When will that be ? If I'm less busy, we can arrange for that. Thank you.
just like you said you could propose a time when you are less busy and I will send in the questions to be answered at your convenience.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2015
overhypedsteve:
just like you said you could propose a time when you are less busy and I will send in the questions to be answered at your convenience.
Ok.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2015
orontogorah:

i'v gon through dis guy website an i fink am satisfy wit wot i saw thou i hav idea abt soap makin am gona do wot he instructed since i can start wit jux 20k no big deal.

i jux downloaded d book last nit i ll soon share info and pictures wit u guys soon..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
Ok.
oga good am. i sent you a mail this morning.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2015
Adaobi12:
oga good am. i sent you a mail this morning.

Hello Ada,

I sent you a email about an hour ago. check your inbox.

Thank you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by just2okworld(f): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Following
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2015
just2okworld:
Following
Thanks
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 3:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Op makes 110000 bars of soap monthly and sells at #40 per one bar, which gives about #4.1million a month. yet he comes here to sell e-book. I pity people who will buy that e-book.
stevecantrell:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by lgboks(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
orontogorah:

i jux downloaded d book last nit i ll soon share info and pictures wit u guys soon..
so how was it?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
lgboks:
so how was it?
was nice i did share part of d book on d first page.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abb Transformers Available / Stainless Steel Handrails, Railings. Original Italian Wrought Iron Abuja Nigeria / Fmcg Distributor Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.