Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Vic-o Releases Diss Song Against The Headies - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vic-o Releases Diss Song Against The Headies (478 Views)

Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / "Don Jazzy Do Marry" - Vic O Drops Donjazzy Diss Track / Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vic-o Releases Diss Song Against The Headies by DJBIGGY(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yesterday, Italy based 'rapper' Vic-O went on rampage expressing his annoyance over the headies for excluding his name from being nominated from the Headies 2015 award when he used vulgar words against them. This time he has stated he would release a diss song beefing the organization.

He threatened the organizers and said the place will be filled with empty seats... “#IStandWithVicO #BoycottTheHeadies THIS YEAR WE SHALL ALL BOYCOTT THE HEADIES… @The_Headies GET READY FOR A FLOP SHOW.. #EmptySITS,” he wrote on his Twitter page. (Someone tell him it’s spelled seats though.)

He says the name of the song would be “Freak About me ( F*ck the Headies )”. The song has been released just less than 24 hours after his rant. E be like say he get studio for backyard.

Ehm are we ready to use our data to listen to him?

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/10/vic-o-to-release-diss-song-against.html

Re: Vic-o Releases Diss Song Against The Headies by flowfury(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
vic-o guy u look like one of my chinese friend ' Ug lee '

(1) (Reply)

Gisttv.net NAIJA HIT: Viktoh Ft. Lil Kesh – Skibi Dat (prod. B-banks) / MUSIC: G.real - DO ME @g2realmusic @9jamusicspot1 / Pato Ranking Or General Pype.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.