Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Question Of The Day!!!(pic) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Question Of The Day!!!(pic) (983 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day!!!(pic) by ojay72(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
OK... so let's say you're visiting a friend who just moved in from a foreign country. you knocked on the door and he/she asked you to come in and make yourself comfortable since he/she is still having a bath. On entering, closing the door behind you and sitting down(thinking of how to create the best first impression ) either of these animals walks in the living room from his/her bedroom. Honestly, what would be your immediate reaction?!

Re: Question Of The Day!!!(pic) by ojay72(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
I think I'll just give my life to Christ again just in case I loose it to the dog.

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day!!!(pic) by capsule(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
This is extreme....1000 ways to die...these deadly creatures jst de like women, their mood changes with the direction of the wind...

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!!!(pic) by Stancrus(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin
Re: Question Of The Day!!!(pic) by mebad(m): 5:38am On Oct 02, 2015
Raise up my hand and show the Dog am "good people"
Re: Question Of The Day!!!(pic) by Pidggin(f): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2015
I go freeze first, the next tin na to faint.
Re: Question Of The Day!!!(pic) by frinx: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2015
Screaming Jesus while running round the house...

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Provide Information On How To Import A Dog From South Africa / I Need German Shepherd Dog Month (1-3months) / When They Rescued This “blind” Cat They Had No Idea How It Will Turn Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.