Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Power Oil Celebrates Nigeria @55 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Power Oil Celebrates Nigeria @55 (804 Views)

DAVID IBIYEOMIE @ 55 / Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day / Nigerian Flag At Facebook Office In London - Nigeria@55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Oil Celebrates Nigeria @55 by EbubeOnoh(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bakare Patience I seriously hate 2day, bcuz dis is d day i ve 2 be at a stupid hospital taking 1 stupid drip cuz of 1 stupid sickness when i'm supposed 2 be in Church *feeling really angry* Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 5 hours ago Hajara Badamasi Muhammad God of infinite goodness spare this nation nigeria from chaos,Anarchy and Doom,Bless our families with love and peace and with freedom in our hearts lets not forget the sacrifice of our martyrs ,its time for us to unite and fight corruption and stand for equity of men,Lets Celebrate Happy independence. #PoweroilCelebra tesNigeria Edited · Like · 18 · Reply · Report · 5 hours ago Eva Grant-Nwokeuku Celebrating Nigeria, the land of great men and women of intellect and wisdom, the giant of Africa, the land with rich cultural heritage, I believe in you Nigeria despite the challenges, I believe that one day Nigeria will once again be united in diversity. Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria as she marks 55 today. Happy independence Nigeria. #PowerOilCelebra tesNigeria. Like · 10 · Reply · Report · 5 hours ago Abayomi Adekunle Ralph The Giant of Africa celebrates 55 years of existence as an independent nation. May this independence day bring forth a new hope to make our tomorrows and our future most beautiful and cherished. Happy Independence day Pulse power oil crew! #PowerOilCelebra tesNigeria Like · 2 · Reply · Report · 5 hours ago Ness Chinaza #Poweroilcelebr atesNigeria nobody can choose his country of origin, but we can choose our residence and citizenship. For this i will always celebrate my fatherland and bless heavens for make me a Nigeria. Though the pathway to greatness be gloomy and our hopes of prosperity be tainted with endless pains and death, i choose to believe that God is at work in Nigeria I choose to keep the faith and give myself to serving others. I choose to stop complaining and start contributing to her development. I choose to listen to the beggars on the street and support the less previledge. I choose to stand in the gap for those who seek for employment and encourage those who struggle to survive. I choose to listen to the many tears of the oppressed and encourage those who lost their beloved relatives. I choose to remember those who haven't seen their children for months now and i celebrate those who laid down their lives for the peace and progress of my country. I celebrate my fatherland with high expectations, believing that God in His infinite mercies and grace will restore the glory of our heritage. May God bless Nigeria and prosper our land. May God Heal our land and help our leaders. Happy Independence day Nigeria. Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 4 hours ago Josiah Ogbonnaya Nwafor No Independence yet! We need to get our acts together and come up with our own brand as a nation. We have to start doing things our own way and be innovative just like Power Oil. #PoweroilCelebra tesNigeria Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 2 hours ago Angel Achukwu I pray that God will help our Leaders to see the pain in our eyes, and create jobs for youths, and that this 55 years of Nigeria will be the end of blood shed in Nigeria.... May God help us.... Happy Independence Nigeria. Like · 5 · Reply · Report · 5 hours ago Princess Akuro #PowerOilCelebra tesNigeria Our tongues and tribes may differ, but the colours of our national flag is the same We are a people of different mothers, but we are of the same fatherland We rise above pains because our power is in our diversity, we are a Greenland waiting to harness its full potentials We have boundaries, but we mustn't allow it divide us, together we can shine better and break new grounds Let us join our hands in harmony and pray for our dear nation May peace reign and progress be restored so that our faith can be made stronger And in unity may we continue to dwell Gud bless you, God bless our leaders and God bless Nigeria Happy 55th Independence Day to Us Edited · Like · 3 · Reply · Report · 2 hours ago 1 reply Promise Utojiuba Today some years back 55 years ago, October 1st 1960, Nigeria got independent and since then She has been free from external rule and reign from the British Colony. Now we stand united and not divided to celebrate the 55th birthday of Nigeria. She now clocks 55 which is also a golden era of age. So people join me as we celebrate our country Nigeria. #PowerOilCelebra tesNigeria Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 4 hours ago Benjamin Akuraga Ikyem Hurray! The giant of Africa is 55. Happy independence day Nigeria. Let's celebrate freedom, love and unity. #WeAreOneNaija Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 5 hours ago View

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Paris / 31st DEC 2015 #where Is It Happening In Your Area? NL / Full List Of Winners - Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.